4th July 2016, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to apply for job in Accenture, IBM, Tech Mahindra?

Hello sir, I am studying B.Tech CSE and after completion of B.Tech I want to do job in WIPRO, IBM, Google etc. How much percentage is required to apply for the job?

5th July 2016, 08:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required to apply for job in Accenture, IBM, Tech Mahindra?

It is nice to see you aspire for various job opportunities on completion of your B.Tech course. You need to score at least 60% in order to be eligible for the job opportunities in companies like Wipro, IBM, Google, etc. However, it is just the eligibility criteria to sit for the recruitment drive. You need to clear all the selection rounds of the concerned company to get a job opportunity. Apart from this, percentage in 10th and 12th/diploma is also taken into account for eligibility which should also be at least 60%.
5th July 2016, 01:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required to apply for job in Accenture, IBM, Tech Mahindra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying B.Tech CSE and after completion of B.Tech I want to do job in WIPRO, IBM, Google etc. How much percentage is required to apply for the job?
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Google, Wipro and IBM are,

Google=60%
Wipro=50%(B.Tech=60)
IBM=65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Google, IBM and Wipro recruitment.

Process of Google, IBM and Wipro recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
5th July 2016, 05:21 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

To apply for the jobs in these companies you must complete your graduation with not less than 60%. It would be appreciable if you score more than 60%. To get the job in these companies you must face Preliminary Test then group Discussion & last 2 rounds of interviews. For some it may be 1 round.
5th July 2016, 09:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Minimum Percentage Required to get job in IBM, Tech Mahindra and Accenture Companies:

For Accenture:

>> In 10th Class - Minimum 60% marks
>> In 12th Class - Minimum 60% marks
>> In B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA - Minimum 60% marks

For IBM Company:

>> In 10th Class - Minimum 65% marks
>> In 12th Class - Minimum 65% marks
>> In B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA - Minimum 65% marks

For Tech Mahindra:

>> In 10th Class - Minimum 60% marks
>> In 12th Class - Minimum 70% marks
>> In B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA - Minimum 60% marks
6th July 2016, 12:14 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To get a job in Accenture the candidates should have scored over 60% marks in 10th, 10+2 and Engineering graduation. In IBM 70% marks are required in Secondary School (10th), Higher Secondary School (10+2) and Engineering (B.E or B.Tech). The candidates should have scored over 60% marks in 10th, 70% in 12th or intermediate and 60% marks in B.Tech or B.E to get a job in Tech Mahindra. You can find the details in the websites of the concerned organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?