19th April 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Accenture or Tech Mahindra if having 2 years gap after 12th?

Hello Team,
All I want to know that am I eligible for
getting job in Accenture or Tech Mahindra
if I have a two years gap after my 12th?
Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. In which company should I work if selected in both Tech Mahindra and Accenture?
  2. What does Academic Gap means? Am I eligible to get job in Accenture with academic gap in B.Tech?
  3. Can I get job in Accenture if completed B.Tech(ECE) with a backlog?
  4. Am I eligible for Syntel or Tech Mahindra having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  5. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  7. Can I get job in IBM having 5 years experience in Mahindra Satyam but 3 years gap after B.Tech?
  8. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  9. Am I eligible for Accenture, TCS, Wipro and other MNCs having scored 65% in B.Tech, 62% in 12th and 48% in 10th class with a gap of 3 years?
  10. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra off-campus interview for a candidate who has 2 years of gap after B.Tech?
  11. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  12. Am I eligible for HCL Tech and Tech Mahindra after having 3 years gap between Graduation and 12th?
  13. Am I eligible to get job in Tech Mahindra if having a year gap in academics?
  14. Eligibility to appear in Accenture recruitment exam for a candidate who has 3 years gap after 12th?
  15. Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra on campus or off campus interview having 2 years gap in 12th?
  16. Am I eligible for Accenture Recruitment having secured 82% in 10th, 65% in 12th and 60% in Engineering till 6th semester and having 2 years gap after 12th?
  17. Am i eligible for off campus recruitment of Accenture?
  18. Which is best among Tech Mahindra and Accenture for B.Tech non-CSE fresher?
24th April 2015, 09:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Accenture or Tech Mahindra if having 2 years gap after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Team,
All I want to know that am I eligible for
getting job in Accenture or Tech Mahindra
if I have a two years gap after my 12th?
Please reply to me immediately.
Yes, you are eligible for Accenture and Tech Mahindra recruitment.

Accenture and Tech Mahindra are reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Accenture and Tech Mahindra are,

Accenture and Tech Mahindra= 60%

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Accenture and Tech Mahindra recruitment.

Pattern for Accenture and Tech Mahindra written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
24th April 2015, 12:32 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get job in Accenture or Tech Mahindra if having 2 years gap after 12th?

Normally, a maximum of two years of gap in studies is allowed to apply for IT companies. But, some of the companies criteria differ in gap studies. Tech Mahindra will allow maximum of one year of gap in studies are allowed. Accenture will allow maximum of two years of gap in studies are allowed. So, you are eligible to apply for Accenture, but you are not eligible to apply for Tech Mahindra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?