27th September 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

How to plan my career after 10th in order to become a Software Engineer?

Hi,

I have recently completed my tenth class. My goal, target, and my ambition is to become a software engineer. I have good knowledge of computers. So, i want to know how to plan for my career?

Thanking you
for contacting my mail id is...
[email protected] or [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a software engineer after passing 10th class? What is the scope in this area? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to become a software engineer after passing 10th?
  3. How may I make my career in Software industries? Ive passed 10th with 82% marks and 12th with 87% marks
  4. What steps to take to become Software Engineer at Microsoft?
  5. Branch for M.Tech after B.Tech (Electrical and electronics) and experience as a Software Engineer?
  6. How to become a software engineer after writing 10th class exam in March
  7. List of companies hire candidate having less than 60% marks in their 10th and 12th standard?
  8. Can we choose diploma in software engineering after B.Tech in software engineering?
  9. How to become a software engineer after passing class 10th?
  10. How to change my career as a software engineer? I have completed B.Tech CSE
  11. Should I choose Non-Medical in 11th standard to become a Software Engineer if secured 8.6 CGPA in 10th?
  12. Custom Officer or Civil Services? Which career option is better for a Software Engineer?
  13. Computer related Diploma courses to become a Software engineer in future?
  14. Can a software engineer have a career in government company?
  15. Can I become Software Engineer after the completion of Distance MBA having secured 60% in B.Sc Computer Science, 55% in Intermediate and 45% in 10th standard?
  16. What should I do after passing 10th to become a software engineer? I have got 89% in SSC
  17. Criteria to become a Software Engineer after BCS? -- [New]
  18. How can I become a Software Engineer being a B.Tech(ECE) student? Scope of Software Engineer?
26th November 2015, 04:17 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to plan my career after 10th in order to become a Software Engineer?

To become software engineer, you have to choose PCM in 11th and 12th.
After completing 12th, you can choose computer science or IT branch in engineering.

Some of the best known institutes for computer science engineering are IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur, BITS Pilani, NSIT Delhi, DTU.

Admission in these institutes is done on the basis of score in entrance exams like IIT JEE Main & Advanced, BITSAT. These are exams are highly competitive exams, you have to prepare very hard for next two years to get a seat in these institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?