3rd January 2018, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for ICICI bank GD/PI round?

I have cleared written exam of ICICI bank & preparing for next GD/PI round. Please tell me Sir, how can I prepare for this round .([email protected]). Please send me detail about GD/PI round in this mail. Thank you.

4th January 2018, 05:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for ICICI bank GD/PI round?

Preparation tips to prepare for ICICI bank Group Discussion or Personal Interview:

In order to prepare for this round, I suggest you to first gather previous questions in Interview or topics that are asked in Group Discussion for getting an Idea. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, ICICI HR department will send an email consists of the topics about 4 to 5 to the candidates who are selected in Aptitude Test along with their Call letter. So you are required to prepare them thoroughly before you appear in the GD/PI rounds.

So from the listed topics, you will be asked to choose any one topics and ask candidates to discuss about it and generally the duration of the GD would be around 25 to 30 minutes and each group consists of 9 to 10 members.

As far as PI round is concerned, I suggest you to prepare some of the frequently asked questions in every PI round. If you have followed the above instructions, I can say that you may be get selected surely. Whenever you prepare for a topic, make sure you gather meaning and definition of the topics, Pros and cons, Objective of the topic..etc.,

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?