3rd January 2018, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get software engineering job at Infosys company?

I am Sowmi. I am studying in Computer science and engineering 3rd year. My aim to work software engineering in Infosys company. Please give me some ideas to get a job in this company.

4th January 2018, 10:47 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get software engineering job at Infosys company?

Procedure to get software engineering job at Infosys Company:

Basically there is a certain procedure to get software engineering at Infosys company.

>> As you are presently pursuing third year of B.Tech, I suggest you to concentrate well on studies first.

>> Infosys company visits your campus generally in final year of Engineering i.e., either in 7th or 8th semesters.

>> You are required to appear in Infosys recruitment next year and by that time make sure you are very well versed with programming languages knowledge.

>> On the other side, I suggest you to register yourself with the top most job portals that are available in India. And update your latest updated resume by mentioning all the required details. So that, you will be notified whenever there is a new recruitment of Infosys and you can act accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?