8th August 2011, 05:47 PM
sasidharan16291

What should be prepared to get a job in TCS?

sir,TCS is coming to our college by this month end... so what should i be strong with, so that i can get a job in TCS?

14th August 2011, 08:35 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What should be prepared to get a job in TCS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasidharan16291 View Post
sir,TCS is coming to our college by this month end... so what should i be strong with, so that i can get a job in TCS?

TCS CAMPUS PLACEMENT

TCS campus placement consists of 3 important rounds which are as follows...

-> Aptitude Round.

-> Technical Interview Round.

-> HR Interview Round.

-> If you can clear the first aptitude round, then for sure you can make it for the next two rounds...

-> To prepare for the aptitude round refer previous year papers, which you can very well get in our forum and also i have attached some of the papers in this post too...

-> Just refer the previous year papers and try to find out the question pattern followed and prepare for the test...

-> TCS aptitude round consists of 35 questions in 1hr 30mins with 1/3 negative marking...

-> So there is lot of time for you to work out.. just attend the questions which you are sure with the answers...

-> To prepare for technical round, you must go through the basics of C,C++, database and other core subjects in your stream...

-> The final HR round will be to check your communication and confidence, so if you can communicate well without fear then for sure you will be placed in TCS...

-> To attend a mock interview test for TCS online CLICK HERE!!!

-> To prepare for the aptitude round online CLICK HERE!!!

-> I have attached some of the other files which might help you for your preparation too... just check it over...

All the Best..
Attached Files
File Type: doc 451 sample Questions(TCS).doc(198.0 KB, 150 views)
File Type: zip TCS.zip(674.9 KB, 99 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 211 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 257 views)
14th August 2011, 08:54 PM
aisham

Thumbs up Re: What should be prepared to get a job in TCS?

Quote:
I am giving you some details so that you can prepare for interview. I hope this may help you.
tcs consist of
written test
verbal round, quantative round, critical reosoning

technical interview
MR (managerial)
HR interview
TCS preparation kitwww.chetanas.com/company/profiles/tcs.asp

tcs all placement paperswww.chetanasinterview.com/categories/tcs
21st September 2011, 07:37 PM
hrushi614

Default Re: What should be prepared to get a job in TCS?

Quote:
hi friend,

TCS is a good MNC company in india. So it is a good chance to get a job in TCS.

TCS also recruiting more number of students.

If you have academic record 75% you will have only Technical and HR Round. There is written test.

So if you have more than 75 you will have high chances to get a job in TCS

To prepare for the test you have to prepare old question papers which are in freshersworld.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?