6th August 2016, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

How SAP course in Financial Accounting is beneficial for an experienced commerce graduate?

Dear Sir, I am a commerce graduate and have 7 years of experience in 3 different fields. I am presently working in Mahindra and Mahindra and staying in Lucknow. How this SAP course beneficial for me? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for doing Law after B.Com? What is the scope of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will distance learning LLB be beneficial in getting a job?
  3. Netaji Subhas Open University Post Graduate Commerce Advanced Financial Accounting (Paper 10) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Date of DU college entrance exam for M.COM? Eligibility criteria for the course?
  5. Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Computer Financial Accounting for B.Com(H) student? List of institutes with fee expenses in Delhi?
  6. What should I study after completing B.Com other than ICAI course?
  7. Major subjects of M.Com like Accounting, Cost Accounting and Financial Accounting are not valid for PGT?
  8. What is the difference between Financial and Management accounting? -- [New]
  9. What to do after completion of B.Com graduation?
  10. Which SAP course will be beneficial for a B.Com graduate?
  11. Which courses are best to do after completion of graduation?
  12. What are the career opportunities available for 40 years old B.Com 1st year candidate?
  13. What is the best career options after completion of B.Com Graduation from Delhi University?
  14. Should I study Diploma in Financial Accounting being a B.Com graduate? Benefits of pursuing this course?
  15. Which graduation should I choose after 12th plane subject?
  16. How may I pursue my Ph.D degree? I have completed my M.Com through correspondence from Dharwad University . Now I am working as a clerk in BV Bhoomaraddi College of Engineering & Technology, Hubli. Suggest college for me
  17. What are the career options after doing B.Com from school of open learning?
  18. SAP will be a good choice for me while working in a Financial firm? SAP modules for ECE graduates?
10th August 2016, 09:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How SAP course in Financial Accounting is beneficial for an experienced commerce graduate?

SAP course is one of the most demanding course in today's world of Information Technology. After completion of the SAP course, you can look for lucrative IT jobs like ABAP Programmer, SAP Tester, SAP Consultant etc.
Most of the reputed companies like Infosys, IBM, Accenture, HCL Technologies etc, have their own division for SAP consulting and ABAP programming.

SAP certification has got more scope as it can enable aspirants to look for the job of SAP Consultant. The profession of SAP Consultant is considered to be the most lucrative career in IT field due to high salary range.
By doing certification courses like ASP.NET, JAVA etc, onee can become ASP.NET developer or JAVA Programmer and earn high salary. Besides this, there are various SAP Consultant jobs such as Business/Sales Consultant, SAP Functional Consultant, Developer Consultant and SAP Basis Consultant.

Candidates can switch into any of these jobs and gain experience to become a highly paid SAP Consultant. But in case of Accounting, years of experience is required in order to reach the highly paid designation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?