6th August 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Suitable job opportunities for an experienced Telecom Troubleshooter?

Hello Sir, I am a 2012 passed out and I have 1 year experience in Telecom field in PCB Troubleshooting. I do not have interest in Desktop support or system Administration. I would like to work in Core related jobs like troubleshooting or Testing. Please let me know the best job opportunities available for me.

10th August 2016, 08:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suitable job opportunities for an experienced Telecom Troubleshooter?

As you have mentioned that you are an experienced Telecom Troubleshooter but, you are not interested in Desktop support or system Administration jobs and you are looking forward towards field work like troubleshooting and testing so, there are lots of job opportunities waiting for you related to this field.

Below I have listed some of the job opportunities for an experienced Telecom Troubleshooter which are as follows:

> PCB Engineer

> Field Application Engineer

> Service Engineer

> Hardware Design Engineer etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?