6th November 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

How to shift my career to finance software development company?

Sir/Madam, I have completed my MCA in 2011. Now am working in Finance Domain in Operation sector. Am I eligible to shift my career to any finance software development company? List the company name details? Skill set required to shift my career in finance related software?
Awaiting for your valuable information?

Related Questions:
  1. After B.Pharm which course should I do(Software Related)? Can I shift my career to software field?
  2. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  3. Which course is better between BBM and BCA?
  4. Can I make my career in software company after completing MBA in finance? I am having 1 year experience in construction company as an accountant
  5. Any chance to get a job in software company after completing B.E Computer with first class?
  6. What are the opportunities available to shift from IT field to Chemical company?
  7. What kind of jobs are available in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(EE) graduate? Eligibility to get job?
  8. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  9. Which stream should an ECE holder should choose for M.Tech between EC and CE if working in a Software company? Experience in a Software company will help to make my career bright?
  10. List of eligible software companies to apply after completion of MCA with 80 percentage marks? -- [New]
  11. In which company can I shift after having few years experience in Visa Steels Jaipur?
  12. What is the use of MCA studies?
  13. Which course will be helpful to shift into software companies easily?
  14. Which post will I get in GATE after passing in CDS exam? What is the starting salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get software development job in good IT company? I have scored 51% in 10th and 55% in 12th
  16. List of software companies which allows recruitment of candidates with less than 60% marks in studies?
  17. Which software development course is suitable to start a fresh career?
  18. Which are the companies offering internship to 4th year engineering students?
29th November 2016, 03:10 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How to shift my career to finance software development company?

Almost all the company are finance software development company or in other sense you can think it like, all software development company have finance domain in them.

So, it does not matter which software company it is, it will have finance domain for sure in it. So, if you are interested in the finance domain of any company you can join any software company irrespective of your finance choice.

Just select the company and you will get finance domain in that software company.

You can join:

Syntel pvt ltd.
Cognizent
IGate

Skill set required for these domain in such companies are:

1. Software development Life cycle.
2. Knowledge of different SDLC cycle.
3. Team management Skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?