6th January 2017, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should an ECE holder should choose for M.Tech between EC and CE if working in a Software company? Experience in a Software company will help to make my career bright?

Hello sir, I have completed Electronics and Communication engineering and doing a job in a Software company. So, which stream should I choose for M.Tech between EC and CE? Will the experience in a Software company helps to make career bright?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in software company after completion of B.Tech in ECE and experience in electronics related company?
  2. Can I do MTech in CS after completion of B.E in ECE?
  3. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
  4. Is it possible to get software job without coding with only 6 months experience? -- [New]
  5. How to shift my career to finance software development company?
  6. How to work in software company? I am a B.Tech graduate in ECE stream
  7. Can I make my career in software company after completing MBA in finance? I am having 1 year experience in construction company as an accountant
  8. Which company is better to start a career among Capgemini and MAQ Software?
  9. Need complete details about IT software companies? How does a Software company work?
  10. Is it possible for me to get a teaching job with IT experience?
  11. Courses and distance learning institutes in Delhi if I am a diploma holder after 10th and working for a software company?
  12. Is it possible to change to core company after having two years software job experience in Wipro?
  13. Am I eligible for any Software Company to get some experience having scored 58% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 55% in B.Tech?
  14. Important Software Languages for getting Recruited in Software Company? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I make my career in Software industries? Ive passed 10th with 82% marks and 12th with 87% marks
  16. Am I eligible to get a job in any Software company after scoring 83% in Diploma and 62% marks in BE?
  17. Can I do Software related courses if working in IBM after completing B.Tech(E&TC) and Software Testing course? What should I do if doesn't get permission?
  18. Can I apply in Wipro, Infosys, Tech Mahindra or RCS after scoring 60% in 12th while pursuing B.E?
20th January 2017, 08:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should an ECE holder should choose for M.Tech between EC and CE if working in a Software company? Experience in a Software company will help to make my career bright?

First of all you have to decide about your career goals. If you want to make a career in software field, then M.Tech is not going to make any difference. You can carry on with your job.

If you are not interested in software and looking for a lecturer or academic job, then doing M.Tech in ECE will be a good option. Experience in software field will help you in the same field only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?