25th January 2017, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

List of eligible software companies to apply after completion of MCA with 80 percentage marks?

Respected Sir/Mam, I am student with 10th-83 percentage , 12th-81 percentage , B.Com with 62%, MCA(master of computer applications) with 80 percentage, what are the eligible software companies for jobs? It will be helpful if you can give me the answer soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job in software side after completion of B.E course?
  2. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for software job?
  4. Should I go for software companies? I've done MCA with 56% marks and B.Sc with 58% marks but havve knowledge of .NET with C# along with sql server
  5. Is it possible for me to get the software job after completion of B.Tech course with 65% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility criteria in software companies for CSE students?
  7. List of companies where I would be eligible for job after scoring 70% marks in MCA?
  8. Can I get a job in software field with 56% marks in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the possibilities of getting a good software company job after completion of MCA course? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  10. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to get a job in software industry after completion of B.E with 60% marks?
  12. Eligibility criteria for top MNC as well as Small Software companies?
  13. List of IT companies which can take students with 2 years of gap between intermediate and graduation?
  14. List of software companies in which I am eligible after passing B.Tech with 70% marks?
  15. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of BCA course?
  16. A B.Tech dropout can I get a Software Developer job?
  17. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  18. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
26th January 2017, 09:44 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of eligible software companies to apply after completion of MCA with 80 percentage marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam, I am student with 10th-83 percentage , 12th-81 percentage , B.Com with 62%, MCA(master of computer applications) with 80 percentage, what are the eligible software companies for jobs? It will be helpful if you can give me the answer soon. Thanks!
MCA - Master of Computer Applications

MCA being a 3 years course and having completed it with 80%, you have a great chance to get into IT field. There are many IT companies which you can apply to get an job. These days IT is growing day by day and the competition to get into the companies is also growing.

Having completed MCA you will have an added chance when it comes to interview as you would have an Master's degree and there would also certain places where you might need to face an issue of over qualification.

The top IT companies which you can apply are:
  • Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
  • Infosys
  • Wipro
  • HCL Technologies
  • Tech Mahindra
  • Mphasis
  • L&T Infotech
  • Mindtree
  • Oracle Financial Services Software
  • Rolta
26th January 2017, 11:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of eligible software companies to apply after completion of MCA with 80 percentage marks?

Quote:
List of eligible software companies to apply after completion of MCA with 80 percentage marks:-

1. Telenets Software and Consultancy Private Limited, 62, Dayanand Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110002

2. Operacy Software and Exports Private LIMITED., T-5132, Pusa Lane, New Delhi, Delhi 110005

3. Bell Office Software and Supplies Private Limited, Ring Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110014

4. Dabs Systems And Software, 8/10 1st Floor, New Delhi, Delhi 110008, Phone: 011 51698198

5. Ajs Software Technologies Private Limited, 24-B/5, D.B.Gupta Road, Dev Nagar, Karol Bagh, Phone: 011 45244577
27th January 2017, 11:37 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for software companies will vary from company to company.
WIPRO want just 50% in throughout career but your MCA marks must be 60%

TCS and CTS want 60% marks in throughout career.

Infosys and IBM wants 65% throughout career.

Pending the backlog candidate are not applicant for any software companies.

Maximum 2 years gap in through what career are applicable for MNC companies.
27th January 2017, 01:25 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:

The list of software companies to apply for jobs after completion of MCA with 80% marks is given below;

Accenture - Website Link

TCS - Website Link

Infosys - Website Link

Cognizant Technology Solutions - Website Link

L&T Infotech - Website Link

Wipro - Website Link

HCL Technologies - Website Link

IBM India - Website Link

For job vacancy details you have to check the organization website. The vacancy details can be seen in the website links given above. For jobs you can apply online.
27th January 2017, 04:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed studies with more than 60% marks throughout the academics, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for almost all the software companies. Yes, there are many software companies that recruits candidates whose score is more than 60% marks in Graduation or Post Graduation whichever is applicable.

As you have scored good marks in 10th Class, 12th Class, Graduation and in Post Graduation you are eligible to apply for the following companies viz., TCS, Cognizant, Wipro, Infosys, Tech Mahindra, IBM India, Google, Dell and Mindtree companies.
31st January 2017, 11:05 PM
jayparikh

List of eligible software companies to apply after completion of MCA with 80 percentage marks?

Hi,

You have got very good marks. Congratulations!!!

B]Try to develop below skills,[/B]
-Good communication skills,
-Good negotiation skills
-Team spirit, need to be good team player
-Good domain knowledge
-Good networking
-Critical eye on latest development in industry

Some of the core companies where you can try,
-TCS
-HCL
-Tech Mahindra
-Infosys
-Syntel
-airtel
-vodafone
-isro
-drdo
-jio digital
-idea
-einfochips
-wipro
-tata technologies
-tata elexi
-qualcomm
-infosys
-docomo
-philips
-sony
-samsung
-nvidia etc.

You need to have good knowledge of followings in order to succeed,

-C
-C++
-Java
-SQL
-PLSQL
-CCNA
-CCNP
-Networking principles
-Blackbox testing
-Whitebox testing
-J2EE
-Unix
-HTML
-Javascript
-JSON
-VHDML etc.

For campus placement, eligibility criteria,
-60% or more throughout 10th,12th ,engineering
-Aptitude test
-essay writing
-technical round
-HR round.

Rounds varies from companies to company.

Try your best and you will make it to core company.

Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?