25th April 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Any chance to get a job in software company after completing B.E Computer with first class?

I have completed B.E comp in 2005 with first class.
Then due to family reasons I have not started my Career.
In 2011 I have Joined BPO as back office executive.
But I want to shift to IT.
Is there any hopes to get job in software??????????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I still get a job in any software company?
  2. How to get a job in software company after completing B.Com?
  3. Any chance for a job in software company after completing B.Tech Chemical Engineering with 56%?
  4. Can I get best job placement after completing degree in B.E computer science with 68%
  5. How can I enter in Software companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft etc.?
  6. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
  7. Can I get job in software companies after completion of my M.Sc(Computer science) degree?
  8. For which private software company am I eligible? How to apply for that company?
  9. Can I do Software related courses if working in IBM after completing B.Tech(E&TC) and Software Testing course? What should I do if doesn't get permission? -- [New]
  10. How can I get job in any software company specially Accenture if completed B.Sc Computer Science with 62% marks?
  11. Is there any chance to get a job after completing engineering with 68% -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get a job for software company after passing diploma in computer technology? I have scored 72%
  13. How to get a job in MNC company or software company after completing 2nd PUC? What are the vacancies in Bangalore?
  14. Can I get a good job in software company after completing 10th with 67% in 12th, 49% in BCA?
  15. Will there be any chance for me to get Job in IT field having secured 59% in B.Tech, 73% in 12th class and 70% in 10th class? Which Companies I can get Job Opportunities?
  16. Will I have a chance to get into software field after completing MCA?
  17. Chances to get first class in 12th to get job in Oil company?
  18. Can I get a job in software company after completing engineering with 64%?
22nd June 2012, 09:37 PM
kengtha

Default Re: Any chance to get a job in software company after completing B.E Computer with first class?

Yes,you can join the IT sector.You can give off campus interviews in various IT companies like TCS,Wipro,Infosys,Samsung,etc.
Although the companies will ask for your reasons for this gap,still you can get job in IT company.Your experience as executive can act as beneficial for you in your interviews.
Best of Luck.
26th June 2013, 01:56 AM
Winning Spirit

Default Re: Any chance to get a job in software company after completing B.E Computer with first class?

Dear Friend,

* Most of the IT concerns recruit candidates with no breaks in their career. As you have secured 85% in your graduates, you still stand a chance of getting appointed in IT sector.

* I would suggest you to follow what i quote below,

* Just work in 2 to 3 BPOs for around 3 years and after getting prior experience you can shift yourself with the relieve letter that is being obtained from the previous concerns.

* This way, you have the highest chance of entering the IT sector.

Best wishes ;-)
26th June 2013, 10:07 AM
r091372
Member+

Yes. There is a chance to get the job in software companies like infosys, wipro.
Try to search the companies which have the posts unfilled.
But You have to tell the exact reason about the gap between your completion of study and recruitment process.
If They agree for that, Then You get the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?