14th February 2016, 11:22 AM
narasimha42

Which course will be helpful to shift into software companies easily?

Hi, I had completed B.E and had 11 years exp as Planning engineer using Primavera software . Which course help me to shift into software companies easily.

21st February 2016, 06:55 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course will be helpful to shift into software companies easily?

Quote:
Originally Posted by narasimha42 View Post
Hi, I had completed B.E and had 11 years exp as Planning engineer using Primavera software . Which course help me to shift into software companies easily.
Most of IT and Software Companies demand IT engineers that should have a professional knowledge in topics like:
  • DBMS
  • Core Java
  • Advanced Java
  • PHP
  • HTML/CSS
  • .NET
  • C/C++, etc.

If you have a good command on these languages, then you can easily switch IT companies at different posts.

You must pursue courses of these languages. These are the backbone of IT Industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?