6th February 2011, 01:39 PM
divyeshbajpai

Which good engineering entrance exams can I appear after dropping 2 year after 12th?

sir Actually i hav done my 12th in 2009.but havent taken admission that year and have planned to drop.but in 2010 when i gave the entrance exams i havent secure good marks,so i planned to drop again and fully focussed on this year entrance exams,so my questions is " As I have taken 2 year drop ,Which good engineering exams form i could fill this year to get admission in good college and also my eligibility could be fullfilled"Please reply me soon...

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after dropping from first year of engineering? Is BSc a good choice?
  2. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam with Biology if secured 73% with Mathematics?
  3. Can I become eligible for IIT JEE after completing 12th from NIOS? -- [New]
  4. Will low percentage in Boards affect admission to MBA colleges?
  5. Which one is a good choice for me between joining B.Sc directly or joining B.Tech course by dropping an year to prepare? Which are the good colleges for B.Sc course?
  6. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?
  7. Should I drop after 12th if I didn't fare well in the engineering entrance exams or should I join some college and continue my preparations there?
  8. What is the procedure for admission in B.Tech?
  9. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. How can I opt for B.E Architecture without IT?
  11. How to Get Into Aeronautics Field?
  12. Can i take admission in ISI after dropping one year?
  13. Which course I can do between B.Sc and B.Tech to get a government job?
  14. Which are the good colleges in India and Abroad for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exams to prepare to get Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Which field should I choose between MBA and Engineering after 12th? Can I do MBA after 12th?
  16. Difference between dropping a year and preparing for MBBS exam?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in Engineering entrance exams if secured 45.23% in 12th?
  18. Colleges and entrance exams for doing Genetic Engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
6th February 2011, 06:27 PM
pawank

Default Re: Which good engineering entrance exams can I appear after dropping 2 year after 12th?

hi,
your thinking is good.good engineering exam is like as-
1 iit - you give this exam only 2 times.
2 aieee- it's attempt exam is your age limit
3 bits- if you have passed in 12 standard with above 85% you give this exam
otherwise you give state lavel exam. so be careful
6th February 2011, 08:38 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which good engineering entrance exams can I appear after dropping 2 year after 12th?

hi...
i am sorry to tell you that most of the national level exams do not allow students who have dropped for than one year to take the exam,
but still you have some good options like entrance exams of universities like
vellur institute of technology
manipal institute of technology
srm university
there are also some state level exams like EAMCET,KCET,UPCET,WBJEE
all the best
6th February 2011, 08:57 PM
ROOPA SAMAL

hi....

well you can apply for any engineering..but if you go according to the recession point of view then you must go for mechanical engineering...

all the very best for the future...
7th February 2011, 01:08 AM
dreamakhi

Location: 405, 2nd floor, phase 10, mohali, Chandigarh, India

you can apply for AIEEE best and also various state level exams should be good like CET for PTU cplleges. DCET etc. are also many exams u can apply
good luck
7th February 2011, 02:41 PM
justin russo

Smile Re: Which good engineering entrance exams can I appear after dropping 2 year after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by divyeshbajpai View Post
sir Actually i hav done my 12th in 2009.but havent taken admission that year and have planned to drop.but in 2010 when i gave the entrance exams i havent secure good marks,so i planned to drop again and fully focussed on this year entrance exams,so my questions is " As I have taken 2 year drop ,Which good engineering exams form i could fill this year to get admission in good college and also my eligibility could be fullfilled"Please reply me soon...
My dear ,
I am an engineer. I suggest you to choose ur feild first than focus on the college which is best in your feild and take admission in that college.
7th February 2011, 05:31 PM
sachinsharma
Member+

hiiiiiiiiiiiii
you drop 2 year after 12th.so i think now you will well prepared for the entrance exams.so the most important entrance test is AIEEE .
Now i also provide some institute list which are take their own entrance exam:
VIII: valouur institute
BITS PILANI
NIRMA INSTITUTE AHMDABAD
and many colleges which are own entrance exam.
8th February 2011, 03:57 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Friend;
After two year gaping you can give the entrance exam on many college like
1. KIIT University.
2. VIT University.
3. SRM University.
4. WBJEE
5. ORJEE.
6. Manipal University.
and many other state engineering entrance exam.
all the best.
15th February 2011, 07:58 PM
aryabhatta

Smile Re: Which good engineering entrance exams can I appear after dropping 2 year after 12th?

do not worry two year gap will not make any difference only IITS are closed for you so you can go for :

AIEEE

BITSAT

VITEEE

STATE ENTRANCE EXAMS all are open so don't lose heart and go ahead.....
14th July 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

two year gap hone ke karan kya koi problm to nhi ayega campus selection me.agar me NIT or BIT me hu to.
13th November 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

kya dropper viteee de sakte hai
12th January 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

how many times i can appear in kerala engineering entrance exam?
8th June 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i have 1year drop in engineering will affect on my job/career/campus placement??
24th June 2012, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

i had dropped for one year.can i apply for srm?
4th June 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

CAN i take admission to after dropping one year after 12th ?
15th February 2015, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I am first year engineering dropper student...can I get a good job after my completion of BE??
11th November 2019, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am 2 year dropper after class 12 so is am able to appear for bitsat exam..? Please help me with this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?