22nd August 2016, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Job in Accenture after 68% marks in graduation?

Actually, I got 88% in 10th and 58.17% in 12th. My aggregate is 68% in graduation. Am I eligible for job in accenture?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in Accenture if completed B.Tech(ECE) with a backlog?
  2. Am I eligible to get job in Accenture after completion of B.Sc Computer Science with 62% marks?
  3. When the Accenture will conduct Off-Campus drive in Hyderabad?
  4. Can I get job in Accenture if don't know the programming languages being a BCA graduate?
  5. Am I eligible to get job in Accenture without scoring 60% in Graduation being an MCA final year student?
  6. Does Accenture consider 10th marks for recruiting B.Tech freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I prepare to crack Accenture on-campus drive?
  8. Can I get job in Accenture if secured 75% in B.Tech, 59% in 12th and 72% in 10th?
  9. Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  10. What should I study further after completing 12th to get high salaried job in Accenture?
  11. When Accenture will take On-Campus Drive in Haryana? Is there any Joint Campus Interview?
  12. How can I get job in any software company specially Accenture if completed B.Sc Computer Science with 62% marks?
  13. When Accenture will take off-campus interview in Odisha? Qualification required to get job in Accenture?
  14. What kind of job is offered in Accenture to MCA freshers? How many rounds are the in Accenture On-campus Drive?
  15. Cutoff marks required for Accenture company?
  16. Eligibility to get job in Accenture with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  17. Does Accenture considers 10th percentage for job recruitment to B.Tech(CSE) fresher?
  18. Are professional skills required to get job in Accenture for BCA graduate?
23rd August 2016, 12:32 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in Accenture after 68% marks in graduation?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for a job opportunity in Accenture as you do not have 60% throughout your career which is one of the basic eligibility criteria of Accenture. You need to have at least 60% in your 10th, 12th and graduation to be eligible for Accenture. However, if Accenture comes to your college as Day-1 recruiting company, then you might be eligible for it. This is because in many colleges where it goes as Day-1 recruiter, it gives a relaxation of 5% in any one percentage before undergraduate course which can be 10th or 12th/diploma. SO in that case you would be eligible.
23rd August 2016, 11:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Actually, I got 88% in 10th and 58.17% in 12th. My aggregate is 68% in graduation. Am I eligible for job in accenture?
As per 12th standard marks, you are not eligible for Accenture company.

Eligibility criteria of Accenture recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Accenture is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Accenture recruitment.
23rd August 2016, 12:40 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Hello friend,
Usually Accenture asks for 70% marks throughout your academic career. Since you have 58% marks in your 12th standard, you are not eligible to appear for Accenture.
But never wait for big MNC's when you don't have eligibility criteria. Start your career with a small company learn some skills then you can go for leading MNC's.
23rd August 2016, 02:04 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

It is possible to get a job in Accenture after 68% marks in graduation. The candidate who wants to apply for a job in Accenture should score over 60% marks in Schooling final, Higher Secondary and Graduation. So if a candidate satisfies the above rule then he will be eligible for a job in Accenture. These are the basic marks eligibility to apply for a job in Accenture. The vacancy details are available in the Accenture website, the link is Click Here
17th February 2022, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I got 78% in 10th and 89% in 12th. My aggregate is 55.5% in graduation. Am I eligible for job in Accenture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?