15th July 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in any software company specially Accenture if completed B.Sc Computer Science with 62% marks?

sir,
i completed bsc comp sci with 62%.
how can i get job in accenture
and other software company???
kindly tell me about it soon

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Job in Software MNCs like Wipro, Capgemini, Accenture etc.?
  2. Can I get job in software companies after completion of my M.Sc(Computer science) degree?
  3. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
  4. Can I still get a job in any software company?
  5. What can I do after BSc computer science
  6. Can I get best job placement after completing degree in B.E computer science with 68%
  7. Any company which offers jobs for BSc compute science?
  8. For which private software company am I eligible? How to apply for that company?
  9. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  10. Which course should I prefer between MSc CS and MSc IT? I have completed my BSc computer science and working in IT company
  11. What are the job opportunities after BSc in electronics,computer science and Maths instead of Teaching?
  12. Job in Air force as a Software engineer after working in a CMM as a Software engineer?
  13. Last 3 years placement papers of Accenture Company?
  14. What can I do after completing BSc computer science?
  15. Can I become a software engineer by BSc?
  16. How can I get another chance to appear for Accenture job interview or at least internship of few months?
  17. Jobs after B.Sc. Computer Science? Companies giving jobs to BSc Computer Science Graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Job in IT companies if have got 71.60% in 10th, 60.83% in 12th, 67.33% in BSc Computer Science and 1 backlog in 1st semester of MSc Computer Science?
16th July 2014, 10:18 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How can I get job in any software company specially Accenture if completed B.Sc Computer Science with 62% marks?

Now a days most of the service based software companies like TCS, Wipro, Accenture, Tech Mahindra etc are ready to take the Arts candidates who have completed B.Sc Computer Science. So, probably you need to just apply for the jobs in those companies directly.

CLICK HERE!! to apply in Accenture as fresher from there official website.

Probably you need to wait for them to call and meanwhile you can try some other companies as well and also keep an eye on the off-campus announcement of Accenture because they can do that in the colleges around your place, so by then you can attend there and clear the selection process to get the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?