27th June 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in Accenture after completion of B.Sc Computer Science with 62% marks?

Sir/Mam,

I completed B.Sc CS with 62%.how can i get job in accenture and other software company.? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible with the right details.

Related Questions:
  1. Job in Accenture after 68% marks in graduation?
  2. How can I get job in any software company specially Accenture if completed B.Sc Computer Science with 62% marks?
  3. Can I get job in Accenture if completed B.Tech(ECE) with a backlog?
  4. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  5. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  6. How can I become an IT professional and what should I do?
  7. Am I eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  8. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  9. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  10. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  11. What should my daughter do after diploma in computer application? -- [New]
  12. How to get government job or other jobs after completion of BSc comp.science?
  13. How can I get a government job or other job after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  14. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  15. Available Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  16. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  17. Am I eligible for doing regular Ph.D after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?
  18. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
27th June 2016, 11:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in Accenture after completion of B.Sc Computer Science with 62% marks?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get job in Accenture:

Yes, you are eligible to get job in Accenture company after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science. The minimum percentage require for this recruitment is 60% marks throughout the academics. The basic educational qualification required is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.E/ M.Tech/ B.Sc IT/ CS from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics.

>> There should not be any pending backlogs.

>> You have mentioned the percentage secured in Graduation. If you have secured more than 60% marks, then I am sure you are eligible to get job in Accenture.
28th June 2016, 11:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in Accenture after completion of B.Sc Computer Science with 62% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I completed B.Sc CS with 62%.how can i get job in accenture and other software company.? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible with the right details.
Yes, you are eligible to get a job in Accenture after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science with 62% marks. The eligibility for BCA holders in Accenture is a minimum of 60% marks from any recognized university. The candidates should study the course through Regular Full Time mode only. Candidates should have studied the course in the year 2016. There are no current backlogs allowed and not more than 1 year gap in education allowed. These are all some of the eligibility criteria for applying for Accenture.

Official website - Official Website
28th June 2016, 04:37 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Accenture is one of best Multinational Management Consultancy. Accenture give chances to young & talented candidates to grow. If a candidate has completed graduation or post graduation can apply for the same. You can apply for the different career in it. For example:- Technology Career, Digital career etc. If you are a fresher then you might not good high salary but at least you would earn around INR 15000 to 18000/- depends on your interview.

You can contact its head office in Mumbai:- 022-22855979.
29th June 2016, 12:09 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to attend for Accenture placement.

The minimum criteria required to attend Accenture drive is that the candidate must have passed class 10, class 12 and the Degree with an aggregate of 60% marks. The candidate shouldn't have any active backlogs and a minimum of 1-year study gap is allowed.

To attend for the drive, appear for e-litmus exam/Cocubes/AMCAT assessment exams which provide the opportunity to attend for off campus drives.

As you have secured above 60% you are eligible to attend Accenture drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?