6th May 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in Accenture without scoring 60% in Graduation being an MCA final year student?

Hi,
I am Anu, studying MCA final year. I don't have 60% in my Graduation. Am I eligible to get job in Accenture or not? Please help me to know about this.

9th May 2016, 07:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in Accenture without scoring 60% in Graduation being an MCA final year student?

No, you are not eligible for Accenture recruitment drive. This is because you do not have 60% in the entire career, which is 10th, 12th, graduation and post graduation. As you have less than 60% in your graduation level, you are ineligible for the drive of Accenture.
9th May 2016, 10:39 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in Accenture without scoring 60% in Graduation being an MCA final year student?

No, you are not eligible to get job in Accenture without scoring 60% marks in Graduation being an MCA final year candidate. The minimum percentage criteria required throughout the academics is given below in detail.

>> Minimum Percentage Required in 10th Class - 60% marks

>> Minimum Percentage Required in 12th Class - 60% marks

>> Minimum Percentage Required in Graduation (B.E/ B.Tech) - 60% marks

>> Minimum Percentage Required in Post Graduation (If applicable) - 60% marks

I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear in Accenture recruitment drive with less than 60% marks in Graduation as MNC companies are very concerned about the percentage scored in academics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?