24th December 2016, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

When will I get the joining letter from Wipro?

Hi, I am selected for the wase programming in the Wipro campus interview. But still I have no any idea about the joining date. I had campus interview in a December 2015. Toll free no. says reference id is incorrect and mail response is your date of joining is not finalized. Please inform me about my joining date.

26th December 2016, 08:32 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I get the joining letter from Wipro?

If you have received a genuine offer from Wipro, then you need to have patience and wait. This is because there is usually a delay in the joining of candidates through Wase scheme. It is purely governed by business demand and internal vacancies. So the best option before you is to wait for it and try for other job opportunities. You can also pursue higher studies to increase your scope of job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?