27th March 2016, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Trainee Decision Scientist in Mu Sigma?

Hello Sir,
Can you please tell me the job description of Trainee Decision Scientist in Mu Sigma? Please tell me as I am preparing for the Off-Campus Drive? Waiting for your reply!

30th March 2016, 03:53 PM
january2016

Default Re: Job description of Trainee Decision Scientist in Mu Sigma?

I had come across the similar question but it was like preparation procedures for Sigma.
So, in your case i will tell you to just bother for the recruitment and fixing your position int he company.

Because, after getting placed in the sigma you will be working as a trainee there for maximum of 6 months and then based on your performance you will be made permanent there.
So, meanwhile you will not be given any kind of Job description, as you will be working as a trainee.

After getting deployed in the project you will be given job description.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?