27th March 2016, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Mu Sigma for Trainee Decision Scientist post?

Hello,
I am going to attend Mu Sigma Off-Campus Drive for Trainee Decision Scientist post. Can you tell me the selection procedure for this post in this company? Please tell me asap.

29th March 2016, 11:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Mu Sigma for Trainee Decision Scientist post?

The selection procedure if MuSigma is given below.

- Online written test conducted by Cocubes. Only quantitative aptitude and logical reasoning.
- Algorithm and logical thinking round. This is a written test comprising a set of questions based on algorithm and logical thinking.
- Video analysis round wherein you will be asked to write your analysis after watching a video.
- Case study which is basically GD round.
- Technical interview comprising mainly puzzles.
- HR interview
30th March 2016, 03:43 PM
january2016

Default Re: Selection procedure in Mu Sigma for Trainee Decision Scientist post?

You are going to apply for the Trainee Decision Scientist post in the Sigma company. SO based on the post you are applying for, the question will be accordingly. So. make sure that you have all the required concepts of the core subjects for the post you are applying.

i will suggest you to go through some previous interview question of the sigma company so that you can have some overview of the question pattern and the solution.

Procedure are as follows:

1. Written.
2. Technical.
3. Group Discussion.
4. HR interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?