9th August 2011, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in good companies after scoring 60% marks? I am a B.Tech graduate

i am the student of b.tech graduate have only 60% of marks,am i eligble for geting a job in good companies please answer t my question

Related Questions:
  1. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 82% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 65%-70% in B.Tech IT? Can a better English and a good programming knowledge help me to get a good job?
  2. Can I be eligible for jobs in good companies after scoring good marks in diploma and less than 60% in 10th?
  3. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
  4. How can I get a good job after completing Undergraduate BCA with 55.53 marks and Post graduate MCA with 74% marks?
  5. If I get into a good M.Tech and get a good percentage then will the companies reject me due to the low scoring marks in B.E?
  6. For which software companies am I eligible after scoring 86.2% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 60.67% in B.Tech?
  7. Is it possible for me to get the software job after completion of B.Tech course with 65% marks?
  8. Am I eligible for good IT companies placement if I have less than 60% marks only in 12th?
  9. List of companies which offers job to B.Tech(CSE) graduate?
  10. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  11. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for government job after scoring 66% in BSc?
  13. Companies for which I am eligible for job after scoring 64% aggregate in final year and less than 57% in 12th?
  14. Can I get a job in core companies after scoring 60% marks? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  15. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  16. List of companies where I would be eligible for job after scoring 67% marks in MCA?
  17. Companies for which I am eligible after scoring 63% aggregate in final year?
  18. Will it be possible for me to get a good software job after scoring 49% marks in 12th? -- [New]
1st February 2012, 07:58 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in good companies after scoring 60% marks? I am a B.Tech graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am the student of b.tech graduate have only 60% of marks,am i eligble for geting a job in good companies please answer t my question
After completing it is always reasonable to complete your masters for a better career prospect. However, you can certainly get a job after completing your bachelors as well.

As you haven't mentioned in which stream you have done your Bachelor of Technology- Civil, Chemical, Mechanical, Computer Science etc, it is not possible to inform you about the companies you might get a job.
But, yes you are certainly eligible to apply for jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?