15th June 2017, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

How can I start earning after B.Tech degree?

'm going to complete my B.Tech ECE this year. I am even good at coding. Moreover, I’m very much interested in things like video editing, graphics design, animation and more such stuff. I do have a little practice over these things. But for some reasons, I did my B.Tech and now I want to move on to this field in which I have some passion. So, kindly tell me about all the possible ways to get into this course like institutes, entrance, course durations, fee details etc.
and apart, can I do this course as a part time and where and how to join in it, because my family expects me to earn a bit after my B.Tech. Please tell me all possible solutions to this Sir.

17th June 2017, 10:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I start earning after B.Tech degree?

You have a B.Tech degree and now you want to earn in your choice of field. Hence, you need to start search for job in the concerned field, in which you have interest.

Before appearing for interview, research about the field and be prepared for every possible question you will face. You will get a job, if you are passionate about the given field.
24th June 2017, 06:37 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
'm going to complete my B.Tech ECE this year. I am even good at coding. Moreover, I’m very much interested in things like video editing, graphics design, animation and more such stuff. I do have a little practice over these things. But for some reasons, I did my B.Tech and now I want to move on to this field in which I have some passion. So, kindly tell me about all the possible ways to get into this course like institutes, entrance, course durations, fee details etc.
and apart, can I do this course as a part time and where and how to join in it, because my family expects me to earn a bit after my B.Tech. Please tell me all possible solutions to this Sir.
You can start working for studios part time and do editing works for them. Delhi college of photography, Light and life academy, Ooty are some among them.
4th July 2017, 10:52 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Arena multimedia and Maya academy are 2 best institutes to study animation in India. You can practice your skills by interning at a digital studio.

Do not venture into IT if you dont have real passion for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?