23rd January 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunity for Electrical engineer in Dubai?

Sir,Madam,i am a student of B.Tech<EEE>3rd yr student.After completion B.Tech I would like to go DUBAI..SO PLEASE tell me how much opportunity is there as a electrical engineering?

10th March 2014, 01:32 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Job opportunity for Electrical engineer in Dubai?

Electrical Engineering doesn't come first in the list of getting new jobs in Dubai still but it's sure there will be vacancy in several companies which are based on Electrical. So you need to be slow and patient till you find out the correct one.

CLICK HERE!! to go the available job openings of electrical engineering right now in Dubai.

Make sure you have the resume ready to apply for the job as it's the first important thing needed to be done after your college studies for applying job.

Also make sure you revise your core subject in order to do well in the technical interview rounds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?