14th March 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Which courses in software field gives best placement?

Dear Sir, I have so many confusion, many of my friends told me to go for software course like core java, oracle .net but I am interested to go for my branch courses like embedded system, testing, vlsi designing. Which will good for me & in our day today life. Which course gives placement in all companies. Please Sir tell me on my [email protected]

16th March 2017, 09:16 AM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Which courses in software field gives best placement?

To get placement in the Software field there are ample of courses available now but in that selection, of Course, is important.

* Core Java, Oracle, .Net, Mobile Applications, Cloud Computing, Big Data, Android Developer.

* Nowadays the above courses play a vital role in the Software field.
* Branch courses like Embedded System, Testing, VLSI Designing are also better courses. But having few openings only in these type of courses.
* Always developer oriented Jobs having more openings so choose developer oriented courses.
* If you not having the interest in the developing sector means proceed with Testing courses.
16th March 2017, 11:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses in software field gives best placement?

Courses help in getting placements:

In order to get job in Software companies, you are required to have good command over some of the courses. They include the following programming languages. They are,

>> C

>> C++

>> Oracle

>> .NET (Dot Net)

>> Linux

>> PHP

>> UNIX

>> Data Structures

>> DBMS

>> C# etc.,

If you can get good grip over the above mentioned courses, I am very sure that there will be good chances for you to get good placements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?