23rd July 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to work if selected in Mphasis being a B.Tech Electrical Engineer? Work Environment of Mphasis?

Sir,
I want to know about the environment of Mphasis company. I have got job in Mphasis so I want to know that I can get any benefit of working there? I have completed my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Recent MPhasis placament paper?
  2. How can I get job in Mphasis being a B.Sc(Computer Science) student? -- [New]
  3. can I be eligible for Accenture, TCS, Mphasis, Syntel after scoring 66.56% in 10th
  4. Mphasis Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. How better is the work environment and job security in HCL Technologies?
  6. Job opportunities in Southern India for an Electrical Engineer who has 2 years of work experience in Tata Motors?
  7. What kind of work is offered in Capgemini to B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  8. Will I be posted in Mechanical based work environment after training period? I am a mechanical engineering student
  9. What kind of jobs one gets in a software industry?
  10. How may I apply for 6 months training in my B.Tech(CSE) 8th sem? What's the applying procedure for companies like TCS, Infosys, Mphasis, IBM, Dell etc
  11. What is In-plant training? useful for 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How is the working environment in Mahindra Satyam for candidates selected through On-Campus Drive?
  13. M.Sc biotechnology student, I couldn't find job in Biotech :(
  14. Job opportunities in NGO for M.Sc Environment Science degree holder in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Companies in which I can work as an engineer trainee? Eligibility criteria, application process and relevant information?
  16. What all areas are there in B.E electrical and electronics engineer?
  17. Job in IT companies like Google, IBM, TCS etc. for Electrical Engineer?
  18. Work and responsibility of a Junior Engineer is equal to Asst. Engineer than why so difference in between their pays?
29th November 2015, 02:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to work if selected in Mphasis being a B.Tech Electrical Engineer? Work Environment of Mphasis?

Yes, you can definitely reap benefit from your job in Mphasis. It is a good company in the IT field and has good client base. The working environment is good and the work culture is comfortable. You will enjoy at work as there are many extra curricular activities apart from work. However, there are also better companies in the IT field than Mphasis. So it is recommended to go for Mphasis if you do not have a better option right now. You can start your career, and later on switch to better companies.
30th November 2015, 02:56 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Is it beneficial to work if selected in Mphasis being a B.Tech Electrical Engineer? Work Environment of Mphasis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know about the environment of Mphasis company. I have got job in Mphasis so I want to know that I can get any benefit of working there? I have completed my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. Waiting for your reply.

Mphasis is good company. It is the part of Wipro company only. So, it is good to work there.
You can get below mentioned benefit in Mphasis:

1. Medical reimbursement.
2. Travel Allowance.
3 Home allowance.
4. Family Protection.

** So, these are the best facility that you can avail for yourself as well as
for your family.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?