6th March 2018, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

How does Accenture select B.Tech CSE?

I have completed 12th with 87.8% and just passed B.Tech CSE with 7 CGPA. Now I want to get job in Accenture. Please tell me how does Accenture select for job?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Accenture considers 10th percentage for job recruitment to B.Tech(CSE) fresher?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Accenture and CTS for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?
  3. Which is best among Tech Mahindra and Accenture for B.Tech non-CSE fresher?
  4. What is the approximate number of students Accenture will select during the campus placement?
  5. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  6. Salary package of Software Engineering Associate in Accenture? Eligibility to get this post for CSE graduate?
  7. Does Accenture consider 10th marks for recruiting B.Tech freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get job in Accenture if secured 86% in 10th, 59.4% in 12th and 82% in B.Tech(CSE)?
  9. What is the percentage criteria for CSE freshers in Accenture?
  10. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  11. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Accenture and other top companies having secured 67% in 10th, 59.83% in 12th and pursuing final year of CSE with a CGPA of 7.04?
  12. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  13. Which is better to join among Accenture and Capgemini to start career in IT sector?
  14. Job in TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th, 62% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  15. Eligibility to attend Accenture Pool Campus Interview for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  16. Which Mtech streams can be taken other than Computers after Btech CSE?
  17. Which is better between B.Tech Hons and B.Tech CSE?
  18. Which exam can i write after 12th?
3rd May 2018, 06:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How does Accenture select B.Tech CSE?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get job Accenture for B.Tech CSE candidates:

The basic educational qualification required to get job in Accenture being B.Tech CSE candidate is as follows.

>> In order to be eligible, candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA in concerned streams from a recognized university.

>> Accenture recruits young and dynamic candidates for the post of Associate Software Engineer.

>> You are required to have knowledge of programming languages to secure a job in company.

>> You can either apply for these recruitment's from official website of Accenture. Or else, you may apply from top job portals that are available in India.

>> You should not have any pending backlogs in order to be eligible.

>> You should have secured minimum 55% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible for Accenture Associate Software Engineer recruitment.

>> CTC Offered : Rs.3,50,000/- per annum

>> You must not have more than 1 year gap in education to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?