20th May 2011, 07:50 PM
sangeethasundaram

Details about the job vacancies for freshers of Electrical Engineering with contact address?

send job vacancies related for fresher electrical engineers wit contact address

21st May 2011, 12:22 PM
dawood.dodi
Member+

Smile Re: Details about the job vacancies for freshers of Electrical Engineering with contact address?

hi,

Welcome to Jobs in Dell for Freshers 2011 section. Dell jobs are in too much demand these days because of booming it industry. Here you will find Best Fresher Jobs in Dell 2011, Job Vacancies, Careers in Dell India, Mohali, Chandigarh, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Noida which will help you to apply for careers in dell.

Dell is uniquely positioned to impact industry trends. It maintain strong internal development capabilities. Dell partner, rather than compete, with top industry technology suppliers and original development manufacturers. It steer enabling industry standards and technologies through industry groups and strategic partners. In this way, Dell spurs innovation and delivers value to customers.

Join Dell,and you’ll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. And you’ll get all the resources you need to realize your loftiest career goals. So take a look around to learn more about our career opportunities, and discover just how bright your future can be.

inox engg placement
electronic engineer jobs,trainee electronic vacancies.
we are in the field of placement of engg candidates.we have our clients in mumbai,pune and nasik.degree/diploma (any branch) freshers/expd candidates can contact.mostly candidates frm mum/pune/nasik preferred.
service,production,quality,sales,r and d,testing engineer
Job Location: Mumbai (Bombay), Pune, Nasik (Nashik)
Job Description: interviews going on for service,production,quality,sales,r and d,testing engineer for our clients in mumbai/pune.
Functional Area: Engineering
Functional Role: Electronic/Electrical Engineer
electronic/telecom/instrumentation/electrical freshers/experienced from 2010/2011 batch can contact us or mail us..
Candidate Requirement
interviews going on for profiles such as service,production,quality,sales,r and d,testing engineers for our clients in mumbai/pune.
candidates freshers/experienced from 2010/2011 batch can contact us or mail us.
only mumbai/pune/nasik candidates preferred.
candidates outside these areas should contact only if they have accomodation facilities..
Experience: 0 - 3 Years
Qualification: B.E./B.Tech, B.E.(ELECTRICAL)(Electrical), B.E.(ELECTRICAL)(Electrical and Electronics Engineering), Engineering(Electronics and communication), B.E./B.TECH(Electronics and Instrumentation), B.E./B.TECH(instrumentation), B.E./B.TECH(Instrumentation & Control)
Compensation Details
as per the company rules.

inox engg placement
ganesh g
kalyan,
Kalyan, Maharashtra
India 421306
Phone: 08898978910,
12th June 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the job vacancies for freshers of Electrical Engineering with contact address?

can u give me list of private electrical reputed companies in ncr region and pune so that i will apply and get a good job plz sent the list on my account [email protected] thanxs for this .............lavisha
5th July 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the job vacancies for freshers of Electrical Engineering with contact address?

can u give me list of private electrical reputed companies in kolkata region and pune so that i will apply and get a good job plz sent the list on my account [email protected] thanxs for this ......
KALLOL
7th July 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

can u give me list of private electrical reputed companies in pune & mumbai so that i will apply and get a good job plz sent the list on my account [email protected] thank you..........
Priyanka
17th July 2011, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

currently which companies are recruiting for jun 2011 pass out electrical engineers?
19th July 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

can u give me list of private electrical reputed companies in pune & mumbai so that i can apply for job & get good job plz sent the list on my account
[email protected] thank u..........
Nikita
6th August 2011, 06:38 PM

which companies are recruiting for jun 2011 pass out electrical engineers?[/QUOTE]

i want to know any job for freshers of Electrical Engineering with contact address?
8th August 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me which are the reputed companies in rlectrical field,companies are recruiting 2011 pass out electrical engineers
plz give the contact details...... i want to know the vacancies..... am passed the b-tech (70%) and diploma (80%) in electrical and
electronics engineering..............my email id :[email protected].............. am waiting for ur message
12th August 2011, 11:02 AM
Soumya ranjan tripathy

Default Diploma engg. Jajpur, orissa. Ph-08895282341

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
which companies are recruiting for jun 2011 pass out electrical engineers?
i want to know any job for freshers of Electrical Engineering with contact address?[/QUOTE]
16th August 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Do u have any openings for tech support in dell
19th August 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

hai..... i am a 2010 passed out candidate of b.tech with e.c.e.. can you tell us which companies are recruiting in core side?...
plese send me a mail to [email protected]
20th August 2011, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

Please send me details of job vacancies for freshers of Electrical Engineering with contact address in chennai region.. My mail id s [email protected]
22nd August 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

hai..... i am a 2010 passed out candidate of b.tech with e.e.e.. can you tell us which companies are recruiting in core side in banglore and how to know about recruitment in a private company ?...
plese send me a mail to [email protected]
22nd August 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diplomo in EEE during 2007 with aggregate of 70.56 & B.E in EEE in2011,if there is any vacancy related to diplomo or B.E please inform me to my mail id [email protected]
22nd August 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

i have completed dipolomo in EEE with70.56 during 2007 & B.E in EEE during 2011,if there is any vacanacy related to diplomo or B.E in EEE in any region karanataka state please mail to my mail id [email protected]
26th August 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

i am fresher 2011 and my branch is electrical and electronics and my B.E agrregate is 78% and i want a good job in electrical and electronics department office so please update me with electrical jobs to my email id [email protected]
26th August 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

i am fresher 2011 and completed my B.E with 78%aggregate .i am seeking a job in good electrical and electronics company.so please inform me if any vacancy related to electrical and electronic job in banglore
29th August 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

am a fresher 2011 and i have completed my B.TECH IT with 69%. i seeking a job in any software cmpany.so please inform me if if any vacancy related to
IT jobs in chennai or banglore.
31st August 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

details about eleccctrical jobs in south india for freshers
12th September 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

hi....i am a BE ELECTRICAL 2011 pass out engineer....i want information of good core electrical companies in mumbai surat vapi vadodara region....pls update me on [email protected] you...RV
26th September 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

can u give me list of private electrical reputed companies in ncr region and pune so that i will apply and get a good job plz sent the list on my account [email protected] thanxs for this .............
1st October 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

pls give me the list of private electrical companies in india . i have completed b.e (eee) in 2011 .send to my mail [email protected]
9th October 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

hi...i am BE Electronics and telecommunication 2011 passout engineer fresher... so is there any vacancies in core companies in mumbai,pune if yes plz inform me on [email protected] plzzzzzzzzz thanking you...... priyanka
9th October 2011, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please send me details of job vacancies for freshers of Electrical Engineering with contact address in chennai region.. My mail id s [email protected]
im a B.E Electrical engineer fresher looking job now
11th October 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

what are the electrical companies that are recruiting b tech engineers for 2012 passing out batch? please reply on [email protected]
15th October 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Good morning,
My self laxmi.What are the industries recruiting BE(EEE) 2011 graduates in Pune & Bangalore.Please inform to [email protected].......... thank you
16th October 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam,
I am Narmada, presently doing BE in Electronics & Communication Engineering.please give the company's, it can also be core which are recruiting freshers in ECE branch ,and please inform to this e-mail - [email protected]
Than Q....
16th October 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

plz somebody give me list of some small core companies related to Electrical..
In any Part of company I'd like to work..
27th October 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

hiii........i am frehers electrical engineer passout in 2011.is their any vaccancy in core company in pune ,if yes inform me on my mail id [email protected].
27th October 2011, 08:46 AM
amuyoga

Thumbs up Re: Details about the job vacancies for freshers of Electrical Engineering with contact address?

one good news for you,BHEL is recruiting the employee based on GATE scores.
register with www.durgajobs.com
very important thing is you should complete one software course,in which you are interested...

all the best
27th October 2011, 11:33 AM
Aninkanti

LIST OF SOME COMPANIES:-

NAME OF COMPANY FACTORY ADDRESS OFFICE ADDRESS

1.Arya Comm. & 12-A, Karmayog, Parsi 12-A, Karmayog, Parsi
Electronics Services Panchayat Road, Andheri Panchayat Road, Andheri
Pvt. Ltd., (E) Mumbai-400 069 (E) Mumbai-400 069
TEL : 022-28312850 TEL : 022-28312850
FAX : 022-28313428 FAX : 022-28313428

2.Atlanta Systems 1-8-61, Kamalanagar,
ECIC Post, Hyderabad-500 062

3.Atlanta Systems Pvt. 202, EROS, Apartment
Ltd., 56, Nehru Place, New Delhi
TEL : 26225780
FAX : 26464754

4.Atrie Technology Pvt. 417, International Trade 417, International Trade
Ltd., Tower, Nehru Place Tower, Nehru Place
New Delhi-110 019 New Delhi-110 019

TEL : 26234079 TEL : 26234079
FAX : 26234079 FAX : 26234079

5.Aurotronics Pvt. Ltd., B-3, Industrial Estate, Head Office: 1B Lavelle
Thattanchavady, Mansion, ½ Lavelle Road,
Pondicherry-605 009 Bangalore-560 001
TEL : 0413-2248033, TEL : 080-22210186
FAX : 0413-2248893 FAX : 080-22278478

All the best!
20th November 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

hi this is swati from eee with 8.28(cgpa) and puc ,10th above70%. please let me any openings or else send me mail id of company recruiting.
9th December 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default diploma in electrical engg.(63.33%)

HI, I am Diploma In Electrical Engg. In First Class (63.33%). I Am Chudasama Manoj Ashokbhai In Surat-395006, India.
Mobile no-8866332110
14th December 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to know reputed company (public/private) in kolkata,bihar,jharkhand and also know after which extra course can do.l am a b.e. Student from electrical final year.
18th December 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

R/Sir

I have done my B.tech in Electrical Engg. from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak 2011 and Diploma in Electrical Engg. from Govt. Polytechnic Sirsa. so is there GET vacancies in companies in ncr region if yes plz inform me on [email protected] plzzzzzzzzz thanking you...... Surender Singh
20th December 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I need to know details about reputed electrical core companies at chennai which hiring BE students(freshers)of 2k1...if u know d details pls push ur mail to ([email protected])
22nd December 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed diploma in electrical and also b.tech in electrical engg. what is job facility for me plse tell me
30th December 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

pls give the information regarding job searching in electric and electronic field and which job portal gives the complete detail about eee walkin
18th January 2012, 07:34 AM
Francis Disouza

My name is F.Disouza. I completed my B.E Electrical and Electronics Engineering (2011 Batch) in Raja Rajeswari Engineering College with 67% aggregate.

I like to work in my Core subject,

If you have any requirement in your company kindly inform me so that i can attend the interview.

I like to work any where in South india but I prefer my Interview should be in Chennai.

Thanking you,

Sincerely,
F.Disouza
23rd January 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

can u give me list of private electrical reputed companies in kolkata so that i can apply for job & get good job plz sent the list on my account
[email protected]
24th January 2012, 11:12 AM
ashwak8

There are a lot of jobs for eee stream passed outs
some you can apply are given below

1. Zenco
2. Transco
3. Bank po's
4. Drdo
5. Bhel
6. Isro
7. Iocl
8. Bsnl
18th February 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

WOULD YOU GIVE INFORMATION ABOUT JOB VACCANCIES FOR PASS OUT 2012.
27th February 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

HI this is yuvaraj can any one help me to get a job in my core.....and if you guys known any openings na plz forward the mail to [email protected]
21st March 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Hai, this is sudha completed my BE in EEE in 2011, still I didn't get a job so can you please mail me the details and list of company in bangalore and chennai. If possible mail me any openings for EEE in any company,please.......................! my mail id is [email protected]
9th May 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi can anyone send me the contacts of electrical core compnies in chennai hiring engineers......................................... .... if so my mail id s [email protected]
31st July 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E(EEE) in Vel Tech Multi Tech Dr.RR Dr.SR Engg College... 2012 passed out.. i am a fresher....i hav 71.8%...if there is any vacancy please reply me at [email protected]
14th August 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is s.santhosh,i have complited my B.E in electrical with 65%.i want to do in core company in any where in india and if any vacancy is there please reply me at [email protected]
14th August 2012, 04:54 PM
santhoshsirigiri

hi,my name is s.santhosh,i have complited my engineering in electrical with 65%,i want to do job in core company in any where in india,and if any vacancy is there anywhere please reply me at [email protected]
27th October 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

WOULD YOU GIVE INFORMATION ABOUT JOB VACCANCIES FOR PASS OUT 2012.please send reply in my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?