13th March 2010, 01:24 PM
Aakash Malhotra

List of the various jobs which can I get after completion of my mechanical engineering? What are the courses which can I pursue after my B.Tech?

Please tell me the various jobs/furthur studies which i can pursue after doin mechanical engg.?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Which is the best course to do in diploma?
  3. Is there any course related to commerce which will help me in future?
  4. What post graduation degree or course should I take after graduating in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  5. List of jobs we can get in airways after completion of mechanical engineering course?
  6. Which courses will help me to get a job while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering? -- [New]
  8. Which courses may be useful after completion of B.Tech? I did my B.Tech in ECE
  9. List of courses available in Genetic Engineering after completion of 12th Class? List of Institutes offering these courses?
  10. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Could I pursue Nuclear Engineering after pursuing diploma in engineering courses? Is this course included in list of engineering courses offered?
  13. Which all private sector jobs am I eligible to apply after completion of B.E Mechanical engineering?
  14. Career options after 12th from Science? Is it possible to change my stream after 10+2? What other streams I can choose? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in mechanical
  16. Which stream in best to do job in mechanical engineering?
  17. Which course I can do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  18. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
1st April 2012, 12:41 AM
amit shukla1390

Default Re: List of the various jobs which can I get after completion of my mechanical engineering? What are the courses which can I pursue after my B.Tech?

you can do a course of auto cad that course for basically designing of machine their winding, engine degine ,etc their are so many goverment and private insitute offer that course a give job calls also
1st April 2012, 02:38 PM
dcp2011

Default Re: List of the various jobs which can I get after completion of my mechanical engineering? What are the courses which can I pursue after my B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aakash Malhotra View Post
Please tell me the various jobs/furthur studies which i can pursue after doin mechanical engg.?
please reply soon..
list of jobs n field or post you can apply
maintenance, quality, vendor development department, power production, thermal plant, planning and documentation, SAP engineer after a short term sap course, CAD-CAM engineer, graphics and appearance designing, various govt. department jobs like A.E. in Irrigation dept., mechanical dept. in PWD., in Minor Irrigation dept., Asst. Lecturer in various Polytechnic colleges, Agricultural auto industries, Fabrication, Erection engg., etc.

and the various course like
ME/MTech in thermal, power plant, automobile, minning, industrial engineering, production, quality management and engineering, maintenance engg., project engg., etc
29th August 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

please help me in my career i have so many ambitions but i dont know how to continue in higher studies right now i am doing 2nd year be in mech with 85% results in exams please some one guide me please my email is [email protected]
7th January 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

hi,
im a b.tech 4th year stufent.i will b cmpleting my engineering in 2031.so i require someones guidence for my career.i need some details about the courses to do after completion of my b.tech....plzz reep;y as soon as possible...
my email id:[email protected]
10th January 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i m a b.tech 2nd year student.i will b cmpleting my engineering in 2015, is there is any company who organise workshops or seminar for student during engineering???
my email id........... [email protected]
11th January 2013, 01:36 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

hi
mechanical is the widest branch in engineering which leads you to the most number of options than any other branch of engineering.
after completing your graduation in mechanical engineering, you can apply for the government jobs in SAIL,BHEL,NTPC,ONGC and all the PSUs
and if you want to go in the private sector, then also you will be having alot of opportunities in the big companies like TATA, L&T, Mahindra, HONDA etc
and if you want a job other than the technical field then you can also apply for the banking sector jobs conducted by the IBPS and SBI.
you can try for civil services too
gud luck
25th August 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Wat are all the job oriented courses in mechanical enchanted
22nd February 2016, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

hiii..
im a B.E.Mechanical student. I completed my degree in mechanical engineering in 2015.
I wanted to do some technical course which will be helpful in future, but i unable to decide anything yet because of confusion.
plese guide me to selecting the courses.
1st March 2016, 06:19 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> You have couple of advantages because you can get job in both private and government sectors .
-> If you wish to place in private company just basics of technical knowledge and communication skills are important .
-> You need to crack GATE exam to secure job in public service undertakings and you can do M.tech also if you got decent rank in GATE .
-> If you are interested in designing field do the courses regarding designing and secure job in that field because package will be high in that field .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?