10th October 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

List jobs related to fine arts field after 12th?

I have just completed my 12th. Now i want to get a good job related to fine arts field. So please list such jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Commerce girl candidate? List of colleges?
  2. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  3. Detailed information about Bachelor of Fine Arts? When the entrance exam will be held?
  4. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  5. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  7. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Fine Arts/Performing Arts/Dance/Music/Script Writing) in Rajkot
  8. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine Arts after 12th commerce?
  9. What should I need to do for Masters in Arts after B.Tech?
  10. List of colleges in India offering fine arts courses? What are the future options after doing BVA?
  11. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts if completed 12th Arts?
  12. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  13. Eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Arts student?
  14. Can I study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Arts?
  15. List of colleges which offer PhD in Fine Arts in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  16. How much qualifying marks are required in the field of fine arts after 12th?
  17. How many jobs are there in B.Com in IT field?
  18. What are the government jobs related to mechatronics engineering field?
13th October 2015, 05:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List jobs related to fine arts field after 12th?

Actually first of all choose that course after 12th in which you are interested otherwise you shall be in problem.

In order to secure your future with good job you need to pursue minimum graduation.
Or you can go for these curses like acting, animation, film making, dance courses, journalism,mass communication, hostel management,cyber law courses etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?