25th January 2015, 11:29 PM
megareddy

Having excellent programming knowledge is mandatory for fresher job 2015 in TCS?

Sir,is there excellent programming knowledge in selection of tcs is the major requirements for any fresher job there in 2015?

Related Questions:
  1. After completing MCA from SMU will I get a job as a fresher in top company? Can I get a job after having basic knowledge in various programming languages?
  2. What kind of job is offered in TCS to B.Tech fresher? Company profile of TCS?
  3. What are the essential software knowledge for a fresher before entering into job?
  4. How to get a good job in TCS? What programming languages are necessary for the job?
  5. How is Unix Administration Networking and where i can learn?
  6. Job in Infosys and TCS for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) fresher?
  7. What can a B.Tech Mechanical Fresher do to get a job?
  8. How to calculate SFPA and CGPA from the grade points obtained in Anna University exam?
  9. Is the TCS pattern changed for freshers this year?
  10. Companies offering highest package to engineering students through off campus placements?
  11. Which domain is better for a fresher between Software Testing Domain in CTS and ITIS(Networking) in TCS?
  12. Is BPO job possible for fresher? How much salary I will be getting?
  13. Should I quite my job for TCS? Currently I am working in a small company and now I having TCS offer
  14. Can I apply for top MNCs like TCS and Infosys?
  15. Is computer science necessary in 12th to do computer engineering in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What I have to do to get a job with basic knowledge on techniques and without having strong programming skill? What additional qualification I need to have to go for teaching?
  17. How to get a job in VLSI after scoring 84% in 10th and 73% in inter
  18. Project training with job in TCS in different programming languages?
26th January 2015, 11:03 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having excellent programming knowledge is mandatory for fresher job 2015 in TCS?

Generally having excellent programming knowledge is not one of the requirements of TCS. But yes, to secure good job you must have Excellent programming knowledge. There are many programming languages you should learn to get selected in any Software company. I suggest you to get good command over the following list of Programming languages which will help you to write good programs whenever required for any company. As far as your job post (fresher) is concerned, get good concepts on C, C++, Java, Java Script languages to be in safe side. You will be tested all the above mentioned languages skills during TCS written examination and Interview.

List of Programming Languages that you should know:

>> C Programming Language
>> C ++
>> Java
>> Objective-C
>> C#
>> Phthon
>> Java Script
>> Structured Query Language (SQL)
>> Ruby
>> PHP (Hypertext Processor)
>> DBMS (Data Base Management Systems)

Click here for TCS Eligibility, Registration Details 2015 - http://www.careers.tcs.com/CareersDe...igibility.html
5th March 2015, 06:39 PM
dileepreddy412

Default Re: Having excellent programming knowledge is mandatory for fresher job 2015 in TCS?

TCS needs just basic knowledge over Programming languages. That is not an major issue.
27th November 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

hello... I am a student of EC branch in 2nd year so with clg studies what I can do extra preparation or certificate courses or learn which programming language for top company selection and I have scored above 60 % in 10,12,and 1 year so plz guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?