15th June 2017, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

How to earn part time to support my studies?

Your helping is very good but I completed my 12th by end of this march. Next I want to go to my college, but my father is not able to afford money for my higher studies. I want to do any part-time work. I am just a normal girl in my village and don’t have any internet. I saw my offers for me but I don't know any procedure to do it in proper way. So, there is no use of searching in internet. I request you to help me. Please just explain me in brief manner. Thanks for this things.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do data entry/typing work from Home?
  2. Scholarship, financial air or part time jobs in order to support studies in Aerospace engineering? Cost to study this course?
  3. Is it possible to do college and at the same work in some private company after completion of 12th?
  4. How to do M.Tech Structural Engineering by part time after completing B.E Civil?
  5. Is the Lectureship in engineering college for enviromental studies full time or part time?
  6. How can I earn good amount of money by doing part time while in final year Literature?
  7. Is there any part time job which doesnt require any investment while studying?
  8. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities?
  9. How can I be a good Nurse in a good Hospital in Chennai or in Abroad? What are the courses and exams to clear for getting job Abroad? Which country would be suitable for me?
  10. How to do higher studies as part time after completing MSc MLT
  11. What is the duration of external MBA?
  12. How should I become an Online Tutor?
  13. Can I study MS along with job in Germany being an Architecture graduate?
  14. Whether studying in Abroad is better than studying in India?
  15. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  16. Will I be able to join Higher Studies as full time or part time while working as a maintenance trainee? Would it affect my experience which I have gained for past 5 years?
  17. Is it possible to get online part time job? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of M.E part time studies centres in Chennai?
16th June 2017, 11:37 AM
Ezhil Gold Shelton N

Smile Re: How to earn part time to support my studies?

You no need to worry about that there are various part time jobs available for you to afford a salary of Rs.10000 a month and also less than that some of the jobs are working in textiles in evening, other than you can work in shops in billings section, packaging,etc.
16th June 2017, 01:43 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to earn part time to support my studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Your helping is very good but I completed my 12th by end of this march. Next I want to go to my college, but my father is not able to afford money for my higher studies. I want to do any part-time work. I am just a normal girl in my village and don’t have any internet. I saw my offers for me but I don't know any procedure to do it in proper way. So, there is no use of searching in internet. I request you to help me. Please just explain me in brief manner. Thanks for this things.

You can work part time to support your studies by taking tuition classes to students, working in a store, data entry jobs (part time), publishing houses, hotels, content writing, delivery executive, customer calling, sales person, Telesales, receptionist, waiter, translator, teacher, academic co-coordinator, web developer, assistant, play school teacher, counter sales person etc. You can choose any one of the job and do it part time. Money from the part time work can be utilized for your studies. The above mentioned jobs are available in most of the cities and towns. For some of them you can do it without internet or computer also. You can find the part time job details on the job sites and in the newspapers.
6th July 2017, 09:39 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

It could be very difficult for you manage both at the same time but the earning option will be always there its totally depends on you how could you manage that.You can easily earn by giving tuition classes or you can work at the office for data entry work.Teaching at school is also best option for you to earn easily.Or you can do accounting jobs or cashier job at mall's etc.
12th July 2017, 08:54 AM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
According to the score you got in 12th you can get the scholarship from government of India itself. Merit cum means scholarship, minority scholarship, central sector scholarship scheme etc are present. According to your situation you can choose from them. The scholarship amount will cover much expense if you are joining in merit seat. For joining in merit seat you need to clear the entrance exam with high score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?