28th April 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Salary structure of Associate Software Engineer post in Accenture, Bangalore?

Hello,
I have an off campus interview
in Accenture of Bangalore for
Associate Software Engineer.
I just want to know the salary structure
of this Associate Software Engineer post?

Related Questions:
  1. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  2. Job role and salary package for Software Engineer in Accenture?
  3. Sample question papers for Accenture Off-campus Aptitude Test for Software Engineer post?
  4. Dates of the entrance examination for the Part Time MBA in Finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  6. Sample question papers of Accenture Off-campus Aptitude Test for Software Engineer post
  7. What kind of performance is needed to become a Senior Software Engineer in iGATE? Salary package of Senior Software Engineer?
  8. Interview in Accenture at Bangalore for B.Tech engineer of last year batch?
  9. Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus drive in Bangalore and Hyderabad for Software Engineer post?
  10. Job profile of Associate Software Engineer in Infosys?
  11. Can I become an Associate Software Engineer in Hexaware Technologies if completed B.Sc and M.Sc in Electronics?
  12. CTS offers Software Engineer post to B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student? Starting salary of Software Engineer in CTS?
  13. Consultant or Associate Software Engineer which job is better to do MS in future?
  14. What are the posts for MCA students in Government Sectors? From where to find info about various vacancies in government sectors?
  15. Job in Air force as a Software engineer after working in a CMM as a Software engineer?
  16. How much salary is provided by Hexaware Technologies for Software Engineer post?
  17. Which job is better for me, Consultant or Associate Software Engineer?
  18. Chances of getting a job as Software Engineer in Kerala or else where? Salary and job profile?
6th May 2015, 07:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary structure of Associate Software Engineer post in Accenture, Bangalore?

The salary structure of Associate Software Engineer has been revised from this year. As per the revised salary structure the CTC (Cost to Company) for Associate Software Engineer in Accenture is 3.15 lakhs. Out of this 3.15 lakhs, 2.92 lakhs is fixed and rest is variable which is usually paid at the end of the year depending on the performance of the employee and the company's performance in terms of revenue and growth.
11th May 2015, 11:14 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Salary structure of Associate Software Engineer post in Accenture, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

You will be hired on the temporary basis till the Training get Over. You Will be hired as a temporary Employee for the company. And once your Training get over you will get your own bench to work as a Permanent Employee.
14th May 2015, 12:23 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Salary structure of Associate Software Engineer post in Accenture, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

Salary structure of Graduate Software Engineer is less in any of the Company. Since, Graduate Software engineer are like intern in the company. When they had worked for more than 1 year then their salary along with the promotion are increased.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?