7th January 2011, 11:35 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Mahindra Satyam Placements: Selection process, aptitude exam pattern for campus placement?

Respected Sir/madam,

We have our satyam placement next week in our college(Coimbatore) on 11th and 12th jan 2011. It will be very helpful to us if you give some information about the selection process and patterns given in the apptitude round.. waiting for your reply as soon as possible..

Thank you.

7th January 2011, 01:19 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Mahindra Satyam Placements: Selection process, aptitude exam pattern for campus placement?

hello dear

some sample papers according to the candidate who have already faced campus interviews with there experience is attached.

you just check it out.

or more question you can check the given below sites

1.www.freshersworld.com.

2.www.placementpapers.com.

3.www.freshers.com.

all the best......
Attached Files
File Type: doc 1Written test.doc(23.0 KB, 2856 views)
File Type: doc 2.doc(27.5 KB, 2370 views)
File Type: doc 100 Questions 60min.doc(22.0 KB, 2674 views)
7th January 2011, 03:40 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Mahindra Satyam Placements: Selection process, aptitude exam pattern for campus placement?

Well friend,

Tech Mahindra & Mahindra Satyam Hiring !!

Friend nice to see you that preparing for Mahindra n mahindra satyam before hand.

MODUS OF SELECTION
  • Online Aptitude Test
  • nterviews

Pre Placement Documents ::-
  • Copy each of 10th and 12th mark sheets duly attested.
  • Copy each of all semester mark sheets dully attested.
  • One attested copy of College ID Card.
  • One Passport Sized color photograph.

friend i just want to suggest you that Only papers won't help you much,
try to solve each and every question in R S Agarwal and even from shakuntala Devi.

Papers are in below attachments.

Good luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Satyam paper 1.pdf(59.0 KB, 2421 views)
File Type: pdf Satyam paper 2.pdf(70.9 KB, 1963 views)
File Type: pdf Satyam paper 3.pdf(63.8 KB, 1789 views)
File Type: pdf Satyam - 20-9-03.pdf(67.3 KB, 1680 views)
File Type: pdf Satyam - 21-09-03.pdf(63.2 KB, 1636 views)
8th January 2011, 08:17 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Mahindra Satyam Placements: Selection process, aptitude exam pattern for campus placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by solution View Post
hello dear

some sample papers according to the candidate who have already faced campus interviews with there experience is attached.

you just check it out.

1.www.freshersworld.com.

3.www.freshers.com.

all the best......
Thank you so much for replying to my post and uploading with materials sir.. I just have one more question to ask regarding Mahindra placement... the first document which you sent says 170questions in 80mins and the second and third says 100 questions in 60mins which pattern to follow sir..??. heard from my friend tat it is 170 questions.. is that true..??...waiting for reply...
22nd January 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Mahindra Satyam Placements: Selection process, aptitude exam pattern for campus placement?

please send me mahindra satyam papers to [email protected]
26th January 2011, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Is there any off-line tests are there for b.tech 2011 passouts to get job?
9th February 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

sir, plz send me mahindra satyam written test papers to [email protected].
9th February 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

sir,plz send some Hr technical interview type questions to [email protected]
14th February 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

when will the offer letters be issued for on-campus selected students in Jan 2011?
15th February 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

when will mahindra satyam come to our college (government institute of electronics),east marredpally,secunderabad.
17th February 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

sir can u plz send me d previous written test papers to [email protected]..... plz sir am waiting 4 ur rply..........
23rd February 2011, 02:02 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir can u plz send me d previous written test papers to [email protected]..... plz sir am waiting 4 ur rply..........
hello friend....

We had Mahindra Satyam last month in our campus.. got placed in it by Gods Grace.... just want to share my materials which i used... i have uploaded the aptitude question pattern in a text file.. That was the exact pattern what we had for aptitude hope its same till now.. just go through it... It helps to save a lot of time....

Any other queries regarding placements feel free to ask us.......

ALL THE BEST....
Attached Files
File Type: zip MahindraSatyam.zip(79.0 KB, 1116 views)
File Type: zip mahendrasatyampapers.zip(193.2 KB, 1169 views)
File Type: txt aptitude sections for Mahindra Satyam.txt(519 Bytes, 1000 views)
File Type: zip mahindrasatyampapers.zip(691.0 KB, 1253 views)
File Type: zip new.zip(409.9 KB, 1170 views)
14th March 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

plz send mahindra satyam apt. qstn papers
14th March 2011, 11:32 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Mahindra Satyam Placements: Selection process, aptitude exam pattern for campus placement?

Quote:
hello friend....

We had Mahindra Satyam last month in our campus.. got placed in it by Gods Grace.... just want to share my materials which i used... i have uploaded the aptitude question pattern in a text file.. That was the exact pattern what we had for aptitude hope its same till now.. just go through it and prepare questions accordingly... It helps to save a lot of time in the exam....

From previous year Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam started the campus drive with the same pattern.. So both have the same aptitude pattern... To give online mock test kindly click the link below...

MOCK TEST - Tech Mahindra

Any other queries feel free to ask us...

hope the info. helps...ALL THE BEST.
Attached Files
File Type: zip MahindraSatyam.zip(79.0 KB, 423 views)
File Type: zip mahendrasatyampapers.zip(193.2 KB, 446 views)
File Type: txt aptitude sections for Mahindra Satyam.txt(519 Bytes, 453 views)
File Type: zip mahindrasatyampapers.zip(691.0 KB, 488 views)
File Type: zip Tech Mahindra.zip(361.0 KB, 529 views)
File Type: zip new.zip(409.9 KB, 410 views)
23rd March 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

please send me mahindra satyam latest papers of 2011 to [email protected]
24th March 2011, 01:09 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Mahindra Satyam Placements: Selection process, aptitude exam pattern for campus placement?

Quote:
MAHINDRA SATYAM MODEL PAPERS

Attached some of the previous year model papers of Mahindra Satyam in this post.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Attached the question pattern of Mahindra Satyam in a text file in this post.

-> Go through the previous year papers and pattern of the test and prepare for the questions accordingly.

-> We had Mahindra Satyam in our campus 2 months back and got placed in it by Gods Grace.. if you need any other help regarding Mahindra Satyam placement mail me [email protected].
Attached Files
File Type: zip MahindraSatyam.zip(79.0 KB, 331 views)
File Type: zip mahendrasatyampapers.zip(193.2 KB, 353 views)
File Type: zip new.zip(409.9 KB, 314 views)
File Type: txt aptitude sections for Mahindra Satyam.txt(519 Bytes, 462 views)
31st March 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Hai pls send me the all type of recruitment papers,technical questions and hr
1st April 2011, 04:49 PM
swapnil ambre

Default Mahindra Satyam Placement papers

3rd April 2011, 08:33 PM
aishwarya_r

Default Re: Mahindra Satyam Placement papers

hello friend check out the following links

http://way2freshers.com/placement-papers/satyam-papers/mahindra-satyam-placement-paper-held-on-5th-jan-2011.html
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/71110355/Mahindra-Satyam-Placement-Papers-2011
http://placementpapers.net/helpingroot/paper/Tech-Mahindra-Satyam-Fresher-Job-Interview-Paper-22-Jan-2011
http://thestudentdaily.com/2010/11/mahindra-satyam-latest-placement-papers-2010-with-soultions/574/
http://forum.jntuworld.com/showthread.php?13706-Mahindra-satyam-2010-placement-paper-huge-collection

All the best for your future
19th May 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Rathish from Tirupur. I got placed in mahindra satyam in Feb 26 during the campus recruitment in Nandha engineering college. I had not received the offer letter still now. When will u send the offer letter?
2nd June 2011, 04:49 PM
sukumar347

pls send the mahindra satyam placement papers of 2011 my e-mail id [email protected]
3rd June 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi this is divya recently I got palced in mahindra satyam in march 5th of 2011. Can any one please tell regarding the training pattern and also what are the courses that I have to learn before the training period.........??
4th June 2011, 01:11 PM
icspat

kindly furnish the detail of how can and when an engineering college approach and invite the Mahindra Satyam for campus place ment.
Thanks
8th June 2011, 07:21 PM
chandras1111

Greeting to everyone

I am going to participate mahindra satyam campus recruitment drive this month. Please can anyone send or post the mahindra satyam recent previous papers and selection process.

If you do this i will be very thankful to you

thank you
11th June 2011, 11:35 PM
SravaniE

Post Re: Mahindra Satyam Placements: Selection process, aptitude exam pattern for campus placement?

Hi sir ,
Iam final year btech student. Iam going to attend off campus for mahindra satyam. So can u please send me the recent placement papers of this company to [email protected]. Pleaze sirrrrrr
20th August 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

please tell me is there any chance of getting job in 3rd year????????
20th August 2011, 08:24 PM
v.mounika reddy

can u please tell me the dates of off campus in hyderabad..
20th August 2011, 10:34 PM
swathivarkala

hi pls send me mahindra satyam recent papers i have placemnt on sept 12 2011 [email protected]
31st August 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

what are the topics of aptitude for mahindrasatyam in writtentest
31st August 2011, 11:27 PM
karthik15_11

Hi...
I have sathyam mahindra placement on sept 7th. So kindly help me to prepare for tat. Send me some apptitude questions regarding sathyam mahindra placements. My mail id is [email protected]
6th September 2011, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

please send me mahindra satyam last 5 years placement papers with solutions plz..................
9th September 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

what are the topics of apptitude in the xam?
10th September 2011, 08:26 PM
saikumar.m22

sir i have 64% with one backlog... am i eligible to attend the test?? plz give reply to my email id:[email protected]
10th September 2011, 09:57 PM
affrien

Quote:
SELECTION PROCESS

60% in 10th, 12th (Diploma) and BE (Second Attempt)
All branches are allowed
Students who had got detained at least once in Engineering/Diploma are not allowed
There can be one year gap between the courses, not more than that.
11th September 2011, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by melwynjensen View Post
Respected Sir/madam,

We have our satyam placement next week in our college(Coimbatore) on 11th and 12th jan 2011. It will be very helpful to us if you give some information about the selection process and patterns given in the apptitude round.. waiting for your reply as soon as possible..

Thank you.
yes sir/madam please kindly send some apptitude questions and the Technical questions..
Thank you
11th September 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,could you plz send me some T.R(im an ece stdnt) and H.R round qstns of mahindra satyam to [email protected]?
12th September 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Pls could u inform me, Is there a bond for sure for those who gets selected in the campus drive of mahindra satyam?
13th September 2011, 11:53 PM
saikumar.m22

sir, please send me mahindra satyam papers to my email id:[email protected]
next month there visitg our clge plz help me...
17th September 2011, 01:39 AM
priyankamarivel

Quote:
Originally Posted by melwynjensen View Post
Thank you so much for replying to my post and uploading with materials sir.. I just have one more question to ask regarding Mahindra placement... the first document which you sent says 170questions in 80mins and the second and third says 100 questions in 60mins which pattern to follow sir..??. heard from my friend tat it is 170 questions.. is that true..??...waiting for reply...
sir whether the ques paper has only apps or logical ability , verbal resoning ,
etc...
23rd September 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

if u get pls send to my mail iam nt getting to register it pls send [email protected]
24th September 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

how i prepare for tech ....give some ideas my friends..........i want verbal queation for tech mahindra....send my mail id dudes:[email protected]
24th September 2011, 09:56 AM
santhu mohamed.a

send verbal question for [email protected]
25th September 2011, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

11th October 2011, 01:06 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello dear

you just check it out.

1.www.freshersworld.com.

3.www.freshers.com.
11th October 2011, 08:57 AM
varadvinayak

Sir please send me the technical questions asked during mahindra satyam tech round...Please mail it on [email protected]
14th October 2011, 05:19 PM
arun.potturu

It is really good oppertunity for your career.The mahindra satyam is following some pattern for recruiting freshers
1.Written test
2.Interview
The written test has sectional cutoff marks if you not qualified in any one section then you are dis qualified.
In intervie you will be faced technical as well as HR interview.
Where ever you go same pattern will be conducted.
REQUIREMENTS:
1.One copy of all academic certificates.
2.You should have minimum 70% in all academic career.
4.You should have passport.
14th October 2011, 10:17 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi,
Attached some of the previous year model papers of Mahindra Satyam in this post.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Attached the question pattern of Mahindra Satyam in a text file in this post.

-> Go through the previous year papers and pattern of the test and prepare for the questions accordingly.

-> We had Mahindra Satyam in our campus 2 months back and got placed in it by Gods Grace.. if you need any other help regarding Mahindra Satyam placement mail me [email protected].
Attached Files
File Type: zip MahindraSatyam.zip(79.0 KB, 199 views)
File Type: zip mahendrasatyampapers.zip(193.2 KB, 217 views)
File Type: zip new.zip(409.9 KB, 190 views)
File Type: txt aptitude sections for Mahindra Satyam.txt(519 Bytes,

thanks
24th November 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir / Madam, please let me know how do i contact mahindra satyam HR for on campus recruitment drive in our campus?
27th November 2011, 07:49 PM
STUDENTSHUB

Latest placement papers

www.studentshub.webnode.com/downloads/placement-papers.html
27th November 2011, 07:50 PM
STUDENTSHUB

http://cms.studentshub.webnode.com/papers/placement-papers/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?