22nd February 2015, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks to get campus placement in top software companies of India?

Is it possible to get campus placement in top software companies of India with 80% in 10th and 12th and 60% in B tech? What are the requirements to get the the job right after completing my B.Tech course? Can you please provide me the detailed suggestions which would help me to get the job by end of my course. Thanks.

26th February 2015, 08:00 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Minimum marks to get campus placement in top software companies of India?

The common eligibility criteria which is asked by most of the MNC companies coming in for campus placements is as follows,

-> Good technical skills.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good communication skills.

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

So, if you are able to satisfy all the above criteria's then for sure you will end up in a job by the end of your college studies provided campus placements are good in your college, if not ensure that you get information about the off-campus placements happening in and around your place and start applying for them. You need to ensure that you are preparing for the job selection rounds right from your college 3rd year which are,

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Technical interview.

-> HR interview.

Just allocate some good amount of time every day to explore and learn on these selection rounds and get prepared for them which is only thing required to get a job after your studies provided that you clear all the eligibility criteria mentioned above!
20th October 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks to get campus placement in top software companies of India?

I have an on campus drive in our college by tech-mahindra , so I want to know the tips to be easily selected in it. Please assist me with your ideas in written test, and in hr round
And I want to know the selection process of it and cutt-off marks for written exam.
how would be the essay writing competition in it. How to pass in it
14th February 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks to get campus placement in top software companies of India?

For any company placement
If we have any backlog we clear it by 2nd attempt
Now the question is they consider total marks of 1st attempt are 2nd attempt?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?