10th September 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to pay security deposit to attend Wipro Interview?

Hello,
Today I have received a letter from Wipro and there is written to deposit money as security before Interview. How I know this e-mail is from original Wipro or isn't its fake?

14th September 2015, 11:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to pay security deposit to attend Wipro Interview?

No, there is no requirement of paying any security fees or deposit money to appear for the interview of Wipro. It is definitely a fake letter and is not sent by Wipro. Do not respond to it since Wipro does not charge any money at any stage of its recruitment process. The email is definitely a fake one. If it would be from Wipro, then the domain name of the email address will @wipro.com. You can check it, it will definitely not consist this domain.
15th September 2015, 08:24 PM
work@home

Dear friend,
Wipro usually conducts off-campus recruitment at various colleges, however you can apply through their official website career page and they would confirm you with emails on regard of your registration. Wipro never sends unless you apply officially. Else if you have registered on any job portals like monster or naukri, consultants may obtain your communication details to contact you. Some of them would offer a paid service however they will provide you some trainings. The mail you received may be of such a consultant and they can be fraudulent. It is better for you not to fall into such traps. Enquire locally on any such consultants and their outcomes thoroughly.
27th July 2019, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Today i got a call from naukari.com saying that i can apply for software developer post in wipro but first i have to pay the amount around 1500rs. Before the process...is it true wipro ask for security amount even before applying?
31st July 2019, 06:49 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Never, you should never apply anywhere by paying security amount for jobs interview.

They are asking money for resume making, and do the application for job in their job portal. These are premium services for candidate in their job portal to arrange the interview and provide the details about interview venue.
31st July 2019, 07:01 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Never respond to these calls before know the wheather it's genuine call from any job portal. Bcoz nobody is asking for security amount for job interview.If it's call from job portal they are asking money for providing premium services like resume making and jobs interview venue information and do the application.

Think it wise for premium services.
21st June 2021, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I got selected in interview round . Do wipro ask for security payment after selection to provide letter and laptop ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?