6th August 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Need guidance for restarting career as Software Developer after a long gap?

Need guidance for restarting career as Software Developer after a long gap?

15th June 2016, 05:26 PM
january2016

Default Re: Need guidance for restarting career as Software Developer after a long gap?

IN order to restart your career you need to follow the procedure like restarting any operating system.
Really i am not joking, being a technical employee you must be getting what i am trying to say.

So, restarting your career need following steps.

1. Permanently delete all those file that you don't require.
2. Fragment all your basic knowledge, so that there must be a space for new concepts.
3. clear temporary file from your C drive, means go for some refreshment.
4. restart your system, just leave everything behind of you.
5. Now install new updates with useful driver software.
6. Start working as new one.

These are the steps that you too need to follow for new career startup.
23rd August 2016, 04:56 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Default Re: Need guidance for restarting career as Software Developer after a long gap?

After a long gap it's not easy to start your career as a software developer. What you need to do is choose a right domain to start your career with. If possible try to get involved in that domain you have worked with before. Most importantly update yourself accordingly. Because as a technical employee you must understand after a long gap there are so many new technologies are there with a new form. So prepare yourself for your new life.
23rd October 2017, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

What's the scope for sales force developer in upcoming days? I was working as a sales force developer for 2 years and had to take a break to take care of my family. Planning to take up dev and admin exams in jan 2018. Will I be able to get a job in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?