24th August 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

When TCS written exam will be conducted for B.Tech(CSE) final year student? Procedure to apply?

Sir,
I am a final year student of B.Tech(CSE). I want to work with TCS. I would like to know the date of written exam of TCS. I also would like to know the process to appear in TCS written examination. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in NDA/NA entrance exam for 11th Science student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for BCA final year student?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Internship in TCS to B.Tech(E&TC) final year student? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for job in TCS and IBM for BCA final semester student?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for internship in TCS? I am a student of ETC 3rd year
  7. Possibility of getting job in TCS after completing Internship for MCA final year student
  8. Can I apply for TCS, Infosys and other companies being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CS?
  9. Procedure of training in TCS for 3rd year ECE?
  10. Procedure to apply for a job in CBI? Can BE final year students apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Oracle and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  12. Can I join upcoming Bank PO exam after passing final year B.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Wipro, Infosys and IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? When to apply?
  14. Which will be the profitable career for me of joining in TCS and doing M.Tech in NIT being a final year student of BE in ECE?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  16. Exam pattern and interview questions for companies like CTS, TCS and Wipro for B.Tech final semester student?
  17. Does TCS offers paid inplant training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Can I apply for TCS freshers recruitment now? Should i want for the completion of my course?
25th August 2015, 06:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When TCS written exam will be conducted for B.Tech(CSE) final year student? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a final year student of B.Tech(CSE). I want to work with TCS. I would like to know the date of written exam of TCS. I also would like to know the process to appear in TCS written examination. Thank you!
TCS recruitment in India is not announced yet but it will be announced very soon.

TCS is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is,

TCS= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.

Selection process for TCS recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview

You can apply for TCS recruitment through below given link

www.careers.tcs.com/
25th August 2015, 10:21 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: When TCS written exam will be conducted for B.Tech(CSE) final year student? Procedure to apply?

You can expect the off-campus notification in the month of October or November in the official website of TCS Career Portal

Online Application will be available at the time of notification. That time link will be visible in TCS Portal.

Eligibility Criteria:

-You should have completed degree course from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-You should have completed 60% marks in aggregate in throughout their career.
-Final year of degree course may also apply.
-No standing backlogs are allowed.

Selection Process: Written Examination(Verbal Ability, Aptitude Test and Logical Reasoning), Technical Interview followed by HR Interview.
26th August 2015, 12:33 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Its is good decision that you want to be part of India's leading Information technology company none other than Tata Consultancy services. The on campus and off recruitment drive includes following stages and a candidate must clear the stages to get the offer letter from TCS:

>>Aptitude Test.

>>Technical Interview.

>>Human Resource Interview.

To be eligible for recruitment drive, you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

1. You must have scored at least 60% or more in 10th, 10+2 and in bachelor's degree.

2. There should not be any pending backlogs at the time of recruitment.

3. Maximum of 24 months gap between studies is allowed between studies. You need to submit a certificate for gap.

4. The minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 28 years.

So, if you are fulfilling all the criteria, you can apply for the recruitment drive. If TCS does not visit your college campus then you can apply for off campus recruitment drive. The important date for 2016 All India recruitment test is not yet released by TCS. 2015 exam was conducted on 20/02/2015.

You can regularly visit official website of TCS for further updates www.careers.tcs.com.
31st August 2015, 11:01 PM
namani suresh

hi frnd..
You can expect the off-campus notification in the month of October or November in the official website of TCS Career Portal

Online Application will be available at the time of notification. That time link will be visible in TCS Portal.

Eligibility Criteria:

-You should have completed degree course from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-You should have completed 60% marks in aggregate in throughout their career.
-Final year of degree course may also apply.
-No standing backlogs are allowed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?