3rd March 2018, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Objective placement papers for Mahindra & Mahindra on-campus interview?

Hello, I want Mahindra & Mahindra objective placement question papers. I have an interview in my college. Mahindra & Mahindra is coming to my college after 2 days and I haven’t prepare for my interview yet. Arrange me the papers so that I can prepare within 2 days for my interview.

Related Questions:
  1. When Mahindra & Mahindra will take Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to get placement for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  2. Placement papers for preparation of Mahindra & Mahindra interview exam?
  3. Detailed information about Mahindra & Mahindra Off-Campus Drive? When this Off-Campus Drive will be held in Haryana?
  4. How can I prepare for Technical round of Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam Campus Interview?
  5. Latest placement papers for preparation of Tech Mahindra off-campus drive?
  6. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  7. How can I prepare to crack Tech Mahindra on-campus interview? Previous year aptitude test papers for preparation?
  8. Previous year Mahindra Satyam placement papers with answer
  9. How many rounds are there in Tech Mahindra off-campus drive? Tips for preparation?
  10. Previous years placement papers of Mahindra Satyam
  11. When Mahindra Motors will take Off-Campus Interview in Bangalore? How to crack this interview?
  12. Download last 2 years placement papers of Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam Off-Campus Drives
  13. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Tech? When Tech Mahindra will take Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  14. Latest Tech Mahindra placement papers with solutions
  15. Placement papers of Mahindra Satyam of last 5 years? Pattern of the same?
  16. Placement papers and useful tips for placement in Tech Mahindra -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Mahindra Satyam Placement papers for campus selection
  18. Training in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
22nd March 2018, 09:49 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Objective placement papers for Mahindra & Mahindra on-campus interview?

As you have mentioned above that you need the previous years papers for Mahindra & Mahindra on-campus interview, so in order to help you to prepare for the examination, I have attached some of the papers below. Find the attachments and download the papers from the given link. I hope these papers will help you in your preparation.

Best of luck....
Attached Files
File Type: zip mahindra mahindra papers1.zip(361.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: txt mahindra mahindra papers.txt(519 Bytes, 11 views)
File Type: docx mahindra mahindra papers.docx(18.9 KB, 2 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?