3rd March 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend ZS Associate Off-campus Drive if completed B.Tech(EE) with a backlog?

Hello friends, I have completed my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering last year. I want to apply for ZS Associate off campus interview in Pune. So, I am eligible to attend this interview or not? I had a backlog in 2nd semester which I have cleared without wasting a year.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive for a BCA candidate who is waiting for backlog result?
  3. Am I eligible to attend IBM Off-campus Drive if completed B.Tech(EE) with a backlog?
  4. Am I eligible to apply in CGI Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive with 69.3% in B.Tech and a backlog?
  5. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Process Associate Off-Campus Drive for B.Com graduate with 59% marks?
  6. Possibility to attend Campus Drive with a backlog for CSE final year student? Eligibility to get job in Aricent, CTS, etc.?
  7. Can I attend Capegemini on-campus drive again if terminated due to backlog?
  8. Eligibility to attend Amazon Device Associate Off-Campus Drive?
  9. Should I attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive for Technical Associate BPO process being an Electrical Engineer?
  10. With a live backlog can I sit in campus drive in 2016?
  11. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive with 53.47% in 12th standard?
  12. Eligibility to attend Indiamart Associate Software Programmer Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 84% in 10th, 73.1% in 12th and 82.55% in B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive while having a year gap due to backlog?
  14. Am I eligible to attend Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive if had a backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?
  15. Am I eligible to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview having a backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech(EEE)?
  16. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?
  17. Important dates of Accenture Associate IT Operations Off-Campus Drive?
  18. Do I have to register to attend ZS Associate Off-campus Drive in Pune? Where to register?
22nd March 2018, 08:13 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend ZS Associate Off-campus Drive if completed B.Tech(EE) with a backlog?

Yes, you will be eligible to attend ZS Associate Off Campus drive with the above mentioned criteria. Here is the basic educational qualification that is required.

>> Candidates who have completed their Graduation in any Engineering stream are eligible to attend ZS Associate off campus drive.

>> Candidates having experience more than 2 years are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> You must have very good at verbal and written communication skills. Besides this, you are required to have task management as well as organizational skills.

Click here for Careers Section

>> As you have finally cleared that pending backlog in the 2nd year itself, I can say that you are eligible to attend the recruitment. But main aim is that, candidates must not have any pending backlogs by the time you appear in the off campus recruitment.
22nd March 2018, 09:34 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend ZS Associate Off-campus Drive if completed B.Tech(EE) with a backlog?

In order to attend ZS Associate Off-campus Drive, you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed B.E/B.Tech in any stream from a recognized university

> Candidate should have scored minimum 70% marks throughout their academic life

> Candidate must clear all their pending backlogs before applying

> Should have good communication skills and computer knowledge

So,if you have cleared all the backlogs then you are eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?