16th June 2010, 04:27 PM

Where can I find jobs related to computers?

Where could i found good jobs related to computers....could u tell me which are they

21st July 2011, 08:56 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Where can I find jobs related to computers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13579 View Post
Where could i found good jobs related to computers....could u tell me which are they
Dear friend there is so many companies for jobs.......

some name is given here......

1.Microsoft

2.google

3.IBM

4.TCS

5.CTS

6.VIRTUSA

7.INFOSYS

8.HCL

9.DELL

10.HP

These are top companies for jobs for computer..............

now in the market CTS is growing company and you can apply in CTS...............
21st July 2011, 11:21 AM
nikhilpatidar

Default Re: Where can I find jobs related to computers?

Don't worry I provide full information regarding jobs related to computer.Today era is a computer and all of them are online .
List of jobs in computer industries are following:-
1)3-D Animation/Graphic Design

2)Hardware and Networking

3)Security expert

4)Web development

All of them jobs in big cities Bombay,Delhi ,Indore ,Jalandhar etc.

Regards
Nikhil
21st July 2011, 11:47 AM
abhi789
Banned

dear friend,
you should post your resume or biodata on some sites like naukari.com,timesjob.com,monster.com etc and also seek through your friend for service.
make your basic strong for good salary.
21st July 2011, 11:50 AM
abhi789
Banned

dear friend,
you should post your resume or biodata on some sites like naukari.com,timesjob.com,monster.com etc and also seek through your friend for service.
make your basic strong for good salary.
21st July 2011, 04:20 PM
sanjeev26

You should visit JOb sites, like Naukri.com, Monster.com. Timesjob.com etc or upload your resume their
21st July 2011, 05:22 PM
0nitesh

in www.naukri .com
21st July 2011, 07:14 PM
sonumultani

My friend you can find the job options in below sites:
www.timesjobs.com
www.monsterjob.com
www.gulfhunt.com
www.assignmentabroad.com
www.gulfhunt.com

these are the web sites where you can find your suitable job.
these sites will not charge you any fees for regestration
21st July 2011, 08:43 PM
angeleye

For computer related jobs you can search your jobs in the given following links-
www.naukri.com

www.freshersworld.com

www.timesjobs.com

You have to register for the jobs then you can search.
21st July 2011, 09:11 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

You have not mentioned your current profession or occupation.

Whether you are studying in any college or have just passed 12th??

what is your stream??

Look you get jobs related to computers if you have deep knowledge in computer--- whether it is hardware or software.

If you have knowledge about hardware then you can find jobs in companies like HP, Samsung, LG electronics, Nokia etc....

And if you have knowledge in software , then you can get jobs in companies like Wipro, CTS, HCL, IBM etc.
21st July 2011, 09:45 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Hi Dear, You can find jobs related to computers in any of the following Job Websites.
The Job Websites are:
1.www.shine.com
2.www.monsterindia.com
3.www.freshersworld.com
4.www.timesjobs.com
5.www.naukri.com

etc., In these websites you can find many jobs related to IT industry.
22nd July 2011, 10:39 AM
romishipra

I want to do mca...but i don't understand that where i do ?
22nd July 2011, 11:41 AM
surajps999

computer jobs can be found in almost any big cities..... bangalore,hyderabad,gurgaon,noida,delhi and many more. it depends what kind of job you are looking for...
22nd July 2011, 03:46 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

if you have completed engineering degree in computer subject then it will be more easy for you to get job in computer field. also it will be easy to find out job in computer for computer engineer.

there are so many company those recruit computer science or IT engineering pass out candidates each year like TCS, CTS, Infosys, Wipro,Accenture etc. they have online recruitment registration website. you may register yourself with your resume in their website. when there will be any suitable opening for you they will contact with you for recruitment process.

in some other company also they provide either email id or online registration procedure through which you can apply for job. the details about the job is available in career section of software company website.

other way many company give advertisement about their opening in various job portal website like http://www.freshersworld.com or http://www.monster.com or http://www.naukri.com and many more. you may register in these website then you will get details about various job opening in various company related to computer field.

if you hold BCA or MCA degree then also you will get this facility. but if you have done only some course on computer then it is difficult to find out job for you in computer field. you must posses a degree related to computer then only easily you will get job.

best of luck.
22nd July 2011, 04:43 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend you have not mentioned that you are from which stream..
so, it will be difficult for us to suggest you..

If you have done graduation in engineering in computer science/IT then you can apply for IT sector jobs like you can apply for TCS,CTS,INFOSYS,WIPRO etc.

You can also appear in off-campus of these IT companies...

If you have done BCA or B.Sc in computer science then also you can apply for this IT companies.. But you will get a domain of IT infrastructure..

Also you can get more information regarding this computer related jobs from various job providing websites like- www.freshersworld.com or www.monster.com or www.timesjobs.com or www.naukri.com.

So you just check it out..

All the best..
22nd July 2011, 04:49 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend you have not mentioned that you are from which stream..
so, it will be difficult for us to suggest you..

If you have done graduation in engineering in computer science/IT then you can apply for IT sector jobs like you can apply for TCS,CTS,INFOSYS,WIPRO etc.

You can also appear in off-campus of these IT companies...

If you have done BCA or B.Sc in computer science then also you can apply for this IT companies.. But you will get a domain of IT infrastructure..

Also you can get more information regarding this computer related jobs from various job providing websites like- www.freshersworld.com or www.monster.com or www.timesjobs.com or www.naukri.com.

So you just check it out..

All the best..
22nd July 2011, 05:45 PM
aisham

You can get computer jobs each and everywhere.But these jobs may vary according to your study. If you have the basic knowledge of computer, eg. you know how to work on MS-Office, then you will definitely get the job. but this you can understand that which type of job you will get beacause it only depends what you have studied.
If you have basic knowledge of computer you will get some low level job like say for 3, 4 or 5 thousand but if you have 6 months or 1 year course then you will get 8-10 thousand, if you have degree in the same field like BCA or B.Sc IT etc. then you will get 10-12 or 12-15 and if you have master's degree in that then you may get job of more 20 thousand. These are all approximate figures and not the exact. This is only for you to understand the level of study and job.
Nowadays computer is used in every or say 90% organisations, firms, companies, schools, offices etc. so there would be jobs also available for that.
You can see for these jobs in the newspapers, magazines and the best place is to search on internet.
Best of Luck
22nd July 2011, 07:43 PM
rana2011
Banned

You do not mentation your qualification in computer stream.
If you are acomputer engineer , than it will be more easy for you to get job in company like TCS, CTS, Infosys, Wipro,Accenture etc.

These companies have online recruitment registration website.
And you may register yourself with your resume in their website and when there will be any suitable vacancie they will contact with you for interview.

Besidethis many company give advertisement about their opening in various job portal website like-
http://www.freshersworld.com
http://www.monster.com
http://www.naukri.com etc...

you may register in these website then you will get details about various job opening in various company related to computer field.

If you hold BCA or MCA degree then also you will get this facility.

But if you have done only some course on computer then it is difficult to find out job for you in computer field. To get a job at these company you must posses a degree related to computer.

Thanks,
25th July 2011, 06:47 PM
anil_kumar89

If you have the basic knowledge of computer, eg. you know how to work on MS-Office,
then you will definitely get the job. but this you can understand that which type of job
you will get beacause it only depends what you have studied.

If you have BCA or MCA degree then also you will get this facility. but if you have done
only some course on computer then it is difficult to find out job for you in computer field.
you must posses a degree related to computer then only easily you will get job.

TCS, CTS, Infosys, Wipro,Accenture etc. they have online recruitment registration
website. you may register yourself with your resume in their website. when there will be
any suitable opening for you they will contact with you for recruitment process.
23rd August 2011, 12:08 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
These are some best indian companies which gives good opportunities for computer enginner

1.GOOGLE

2.DUCAT

3.IBM

4.HP

5.TCS

6.CTS

7.MAHENDRA GROUP

8.TATA GROUP

9.INFOSYS

10.HCL

11.DELL

12.MICROSOFT

These are some good companies.

So all the best
23rd September 2011, 08:18 AM
hrushi614

Quote:
hi friend,

There are lot of job oppertunities either in government side or software side.

If you have good academic record you can apply tcs,hcl,infosys,ibm,seimens etc

Government jobs are hal,ies,ongc,ecil,sail,bank jobs

You can also apply for BPO jobs also.
28th September 2011, 10:48 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
you will find the relvent jobs from the following websites
www.durgajobs.com
here you will get company name also
www.nakuri.com
www.monsterindia.com
www.shine.com
www.timesjob.com
www.freshersworld.com
www.nakurihub.com
and many more
good luck
9th February 2012, 03:51 PM
prince222

you can find jobs related to computers in software companies like honeywell, amsoft,prokarma, atos origin, hcl, wipro, tcs,dell,ibm,accenture,.For that you have forward your resume to these companies official websites so that whenever there is any vacancy and if you fullfill their required criteria they may call you for interview and other selection process.
26th November 2012, 06:38 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

Now a days computer is working at everywhere. So, you should mention about your qualification and the type of work what do you want to do.

Computer related jobs are everywhere, In

1, Banks

2. Railways

3. Schools

4. Colleges

5. Designing Companies

6. Post offices

7. AirLines

8. Govt. Offices

You can join any one from these. All clerical work is done by comuters.

If you have great knowledge about graphical designing, programming languages, OS.. then you can join one of the best company to get job related to this:

1. IBM

2. TCS

3. Infosys

4. HP

5. Dell

6. CTS

7. Microsoft

8. GOOGLE

9. HCL

10. Wipro

Wish you all the very best.....
26th November 2012, 11:27 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
If you mean which job portals will be efficient for you to get jobs in technical field or that related to computer science, then three good web portals I can suggest you, they are: www.clickindia.com, www.naukri.com, www.monsterindia.com. You will have to register in the later two web portals that I have mentioned, to get the latest and long list of jobs. For this you need to update the latest CV of yours in the job portals. Also please mention any special accolades won by you or any work experience of yours. This CV will be forwarded for the companies to see. Now, it depends on the company, if they like your CV or not. If they like, then either they directly call you at your contact number or they mail you through that web portal. After that you see the company's profile and the job designation and you decide whether you want to go for this company's interview or not. For clickindia.com no registration as such is necessary.
28th June 2015, 12:28 AM
sairam0123

Hello.

Listed below i am providing the companies which have jobs related to computers if you have good knowledge of programming skills and core subjects:-

->Microsoft.
->Google.
->IBM.
->TCS.
->WIPRO.
->INFOSYS.
->L&T Infotech.

I hope you got it.
28th June 2015, 12:55 PM
kavitagopani

Hello,

You can get job in computer software related companies. These companies hire candidates through aptitude tests. You thus need to clear the test and interview rounds. Here listed are some big IT industries -
Infosys
Wipro
IBM
GOOGLE
FACEBOOK
MICROSOFT
APPLE

To get job in foreign companies you should be extra smart and have great capabilities in programming.

There are other number of small IT sectors working in each city which require people. You can get a good job in such companies also. You should keep looking for opening in job sectors in employment newspapers.
28th June 2015, 01:01 PM
kavitagopani

Hello,

You can get job in computer software related companies. These companies hire candidates through aptitude tests. You thus need to clear the test and interview rounds. Here listed are some big IT industries -
Infosys
Wipro
IBM
GOOGLE
FACEBOOK
MICROSOFT
APPLE

To get job in foreign companies you should be extra smart and have great capabilities in programming.

There are other number of small IT sectors working in each city which require people. You can get a good job in such companies also. You should keep looking for opening in job sectors in employment newspapers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?