23rd January 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Which company to choose between Accenture and Cognizant?

Hi,

I am a fresher and have a choice between accenture and cognizant.

Could u plz tell me which is better in terms of growth rate,salary hike,work environment.?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join a reputed IT company like Infosys, Cognizant, TCS or Accenture after graduating from Electronics?
  2. Which company is better between Accenture and Cognizant with regard to Growth rate, Salary hikes and Working Environment?
  3. Which company to choose between Cognizant and Capgemini having 7 years experience?
  4. Which one to choose between Infosys and Cognizant? -- [New]
  5. Should I choose Infosys or Accenture?
  6. What type of company related questions are asked in Cognizant interview?
  7. Which one is a good choice to opt for between Cognizant in Chennai and Cognizant in Bangalore?
  8. Last 3 years placement papers of Accenture Company?
  9. Cognizant or Infosys? Whcih company is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Top training industries that provide IT summer training? Procedure to apply?
  11. What is a better company between Oracle and Cognizant?
  12. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  13. How to join a core company while working with cognizant?
  14. Can I get placed in Cognizant company after scoring 58% in 10th and above 60% in 12th?
  15. Which company is better between Cognizant and Infosys if I want to prepare for higher studies while working? Are there any certification programs in Cognizant? Which will give me better salary?
  16. Doing B.Tech but there is no placement in our college : How to get a job?
  17. List of IT companies which allow for placement drives for software engineer jobs?
  18. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
26th January 2014, 12:52 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Which company to choose between Accenture and Cognizant?

Actually both have good salary hike and career growth but it directly depends on which type of project you get in when you join because both are service based companies and there is a high chance that you will be getting the project soon but sometimes it might take some time to get it as well.

The best thing to decide between the two companies is to see which company calls you in first so that you can start the work without wasting much of your time and also look to that you get the job in your local place itself so that it will be easy for you to travel and carry on with your daily life because most of the time the service companies will not give preference of your location but they will try to put you in some place then it will be bit harder to get it to your native again.

As per promotion and hikes Accenture should be comparatively good between Cognizant as I have seen that in my friends circle as well but that doesn't play a important factor though you will get the recognition anywhere if you do the work properly and on time.

So, decide with these two factors 1) Location 2) Calling you on time for the work which is more important than the others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?