25th July 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get job in Nestle company being a B.Sc Agriculture holder?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Agriculture and intrested to do job in top Food Processing Industreis. So, is there any chance to get job in Nestle company? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
29th July 2016, 01:02 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Possibility to get job in Nestle company being a B.Sc Agriculture holder?

Yes, there are chances to get job in nestle company.
Not only in nestle you can get job but you can get the job in many of the private food processing company.

First of all you need to prepare a very strong and impressive resume.
Then you need to mention the strong key point which may reflect that why you wanted to be in nestle company and why the company hires you.

After this you must have all the core knowledge related to the domain that is food processing.

And then you can apply for the nestle company.
27th May 2021, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to get job in Nestle company being a B.Sc Agriculture holder?

I want to get job in nestle , I'm in my final year of bsc agriculture , and also want to do internship in nestle.
10th February 2023, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

I'm in final year of Bsc-agriculture, and I want to get a job in nestle.what to do for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?