13th May 2017, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get into Embedded system and VLSI job profile after completion of BE in Electronics?

Hi. I have completed my B.E. in Electronics with 60.28%. Frankly speaking, I am not interested in electronics. Can you tell me briefly about Embedded systems and VLSI? What will be my job profile once I do a course in any of the two fields? Can I do any software course and get into that field?
In which of the three fields will I get highest salary?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in VLSI domain having S.S.C 76.3%, Inter 73.6, B.Tech 58.68% (E.C.E) marks?
  2. Can I do Ph.D after completion of M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded systems?
  3. Scope of Embedded System Design and VLSI Design courses? Types of job available and initial salary?
  4. Difference between VLSI and Embedded? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and communication at Rajasthan
  5. How to do M.Tech in IIT in VLSI and Embedded System Engineering? I have done B.Tech in Electronics and Computer Engineering
  6. Which domain has good scope between VLSI and Embedded? How to find job opportunities abroad?
  7. How to work in Embedded system or VLSI domain after completing B.E with 69.79%
  8. Which is the right course, VLSI or Embedded System?
  9. Specialization related to Electronics is available to study in B.Tech to get a job in VLSI and Embedded Systems?
  10. What are the short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch? Are the courses like Embedded system, VLSI beneficial for me? How much is the salary?
  11. Which subject I can major in M.Tech after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  12. Where can I do the course on Embedded System for summer training? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication student
  13. Among embedded system and VLSI which one is a better stream to specialize in?
  14. Is it possible for me to get a job in MNCs after completion of M.Tech post graduation coruse in VLSI and Embedded Systems?
  15. which courses is better embedded system or VLSI?. -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the career opportunities available after completing M.Tech VLSI and Embedded Systems?
  17. How to get internship for M.Tech in VLSI and embedded systems?
  18. Entrance exam course material for Embedded System and VLSI course in CDAC?
26th May 2017, 10:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get into Embedded system and VLSI job profile after completion of BE in Electronics?

Yes, it is possible for you to get into Embedded Systems and VLSI fields after completion of B.E in Electronics field. There are certain certificate courses available for candidates from Electronics background.

Some of the best courses are,

>> System Security and Computer Networking

>> VLSI

>> Embedded Systems

>> SCADA/ PLC

>> Digital Signal Processing ...etc.,

You can get jobs based on this Embedded systems and VLSI and you may get to work on designing of microprocessor chips required in several field.
27th May 2017, 10:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get into Embedded system and VLSI job profile after completion of BE in Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi. I have completed my B.E. in Electronics with 60.28%. Frankly speaking, I am not interested in electronics. Can you tell me briefly about Embedded systems and VLSI? What will be my job profile once I do a course in any of the two fields? Can I do any software course and get into that field?
Yes, it is possible to get into Embedded and VLSI job after completion of B.E in Electronics. You can do some certificate course in below given companies.

1. RV-VLSI Design Center, CA-70,36th cross Road, 26th main Road,4th T Block,Jayanagar
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4078 8574

2. Indian Institute of VLSI Design & Training, 296, Koramangala 1 Block, Koramangala
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4130 6874

3. Maven Silicon, Best VLSI Training Institute, Bangalore, 2nd Cross Road, Omkar Nagar, Arakere, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4130 5692

4. VLSIGURU VLSI Training Institute, 154, 2nd Main Road, Munishwara Layout, Kodichikkana Halli, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 099861 94191

5. VLSI Training Center, Verifxn Pvt Ltd., 983, Service Road, Bank Avenue Colony, Hormavu, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 087627 33308
3rd June 2017, 03:15 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Frankly speaking, please don't enter this field without interest. Embedded software development required both electronics hardware as well as software knowledge. There are lot of embedded systems courses available in Metropolitan cities along with placement assurance. VLSI field has less opportunities, and you might need to take a masters to get good companies hiring you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?