2nd July 2015, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

How to get jobs in labour department in Rajasthan after MBA with 71.46% marks?

I have copleted MBAOM with 71.46% and wants po jobs in labour department in india/ rajasthan.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the Jobs for MBA in Rajasthan at Contract basis after completing MBA in Marketing and Finance?
  2. Am I eligible to get government jobs in Maharashtra if completed Graduation and MBA from Rajasthan?
  3. Can I apply for Jobs in IT Department after completion of MBA course in HR specialization?
  4. What is the syllabus for Labor Welfare Officer exam? I am a Post Graduate in Sociology
  5. How many government jobs are there in ECE department? Which jobs can I get after scoring 70% marks in B.Tech?
  6. How may I apply for income tax department jobs? Types of questions being asked?
  7. How can I register under Welfare Officer? I am a MBA diploma holder in Labour law
  8. TNOU MBA-Labour Legislation (MSP-51) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Government jobs availability in Rajasthan or any other state at the age of 45 and after doing M.A in Public Administration and MBA?
  10. Which government job is best to do and reasons for it's being the best?
  11. What is the syllabus for RAS?
  12. Which group can a B.E Electrical Engineer apply in TNPSC exam? Date of announcement of notification?
  13. What is ITI course? Colleges offering ITI course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for jobs in excise department after passing 12th medical with 96%?
  15. List of state(other than Rajasthan) PSC exams where I am eligible to apply for government jobs? I am a BDS student and belong to Rajasthan
  16. Eligibility criteria to get job in Forest department?
  17. What should I do after graduation? I am a final year student in BSc electronics
  18. Is there any diploma course for Labour provided from Symbiosis?
2nd June 2017, 11:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get jobs in labour department in Rajasthan after MBA with 71.46% marks?

You have to apply for job, when concerned department has released notification for it. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned authority.

Hence, just keep track of notification of concerned department and apply accordingly. Also, be prepared for the exam according to the syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?