13th November 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a job in core companies even after having arrears?

Is it possible to get a job in core companies even after having arrears? Can you please give me the details about those companies in which we can apply for the job? It will be really helpful if you can guide me in this as I want to get the job while I clear my arrears soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get the job in core companies after completing the course with 20 arrears?
  2. Can i get placed in Core Companies with history of arrears?
  3. Which are the best core companies in India? I am a B.E ECE 3rd year student
  4. List of core companies for EEE? What is their eligibility criteria?
  5. What are the basic qualifications required to get a job in core companies?
  6. How to get placed n MNC companies if I have 15 arrears?
  7. How to get a job at private power plants or electrical core companies?
  8. Which core companies are best for doing job in Chennai?
  9. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  10. Am I eligible to get job in core companies after completion of civil engineering but with less than 60% marks in 12th?
  11. Can I get job in Tata Motors or any other automobile companies if having 2 arrears in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  12. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What kind of courses I should do after graduation to get a job with good salary in core electronics based companies?
  14. List of vacant jobs in core companies for freshers in Electronics and Communication
  15. List of core companies for mechanical engineering core jobs
  16. Am I eligible to get core jobs in ECE after completion of the course with 67 percentage marks?
  17. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  18. List of best core companies for ECE students in chennai -- [New]
14th November 2016, 11:21 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job in core companies even after having arrears?

No its mostly not possible to get job until completion of your studies in core companies.

* Once cleared of your arrears you can possible to apply for jobs.Before that not possible.
* Now no IT jobs will get for you.But you can try in any customer care support like BPO KPO you are eligible to do job here.
* So first concentrate on your studies and clear those papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?