13th November 2016, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the questions asked to a fresher from civil engineering during technical round of interview?

I want to know the basic theme of technical round interview for civil engineering graduate freshers?

How does it start and what is the way to interact during interview?

If the answer is not known to us what is the way to tackle the situation at the interviewer that we know the answer?

How to impress the interviewer with our attitude during the interview?

14th November 2016, 11:41 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: What are the questions asked to a fresher from civil engineering during technical round of interview?

Interview tips :

* Mostly for freshers they will ask in your subjects only and i attached the pdf file top repeated questions for freshers asked by the interviewer.

* If you know the answer be confident and convey it in proper way if they confuses you means also you need to be confident with your answers.

* If you doesn't know the answer means just try to say related of something about that question or else just say your words i do not know.

* Your attitude should be more confident on your answers,and tell some practical examples,real life answers.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 200_questions_answers.pdf(563.2 KB, 6628 views)
15th November 2016, 09:43 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What are the questions asked to a fresher from civil engineering during technical round of interview?

Basically in technical round you are asked questions related to your core technical subject.
So, just prepare all the basics question from your core subject and don't forget to practice all questions.

Technical round succeeded by Group discussion and then preceded by HR Round.

The best way to interact during the interview is to listen more and speak less and when you speak, it should have some logical relevance.

IF you don't know any answer just let them know, I studied it and but not able to recognize as i didn't brushed it up.

Be yourself to impress the interviewer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?