12th May 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

How to choose a good core company? Eligibility and procedure to get job?

I am 3rd year student from elertronics and communication branch.I want to know ,how i choose a gud company and what is procedure for getting job in gud company.what is the eligibility criteria for getting job in core company

13th May 2015, 02:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to choose a good core company? Eligibility and procedure to get job?

The only way to get a job in a good company is - crack all its rounds of recruitment process. Since you are in third year, so you should study your domain properbacklogst a good job. Apart from this you also need aptitude skills and communication and verbal ability skill. If you are interested in IT field, then you need to be good at basic IT skills like programming, DBMS, etc. You need to perform well in the recruitment process of companies that will visit your college. Apart from this you can also prepare for off-campus drives of various companies. You should prepare for GATE since through GATE you can get a job in PSU which is considered to be the best job for an engineer in modern India.

The eligibility criteria varies from company to company. Usually it is 60% for the entire career, that is, 10th, 12th and b.tech. There should not be any active backlogs.
14th May 2015, 10:37 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: How to choose a good core company? Eligibility and procedure to get job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 3rd year student from elertronics and communication branch.I want to know ,how i choose a gud company and what is procedure for getting job in gud company.what is the eligibility criteria for getting job in core company

The procedure to get job in good company is to sit in the campus drive of that particular good company of your choice and clear the Drive. You can visit the company profile on the website to, so that you can decide whether the company is good or Bad.
15th May 2015, 01:54 AM
miss u

Default Re: How to choose a good core company? Eligibility and procedure to get job?

To get a good job you need to keep going through good companies as oer your talent and qualification you ll be getting good job take you resume upload it on the naukri website you ll ge getting calls form companies you should be habing good communication skills computer knowledge .
Al the best take care.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?