16th January 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do a diploma course in Electronic and communication while working in a private company?

i am working in private job. I live in delhi. I want do it diploma in electronic & communication from distance education & approved by aicte.? What should be the next steps I need to follow for the same? Can you please guide me?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Complete information about AMIE course? Is AMIE better for diploma holder?
  2. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering course if completed 10th and working in a Private company?
  3. Am I eligible for competitive exams while working in private company?
  4. Details of part time diploma courses(EEE)? I am working in private MNC company
  5. Is it good to do diploma course in KSOU distance mode while working in a private company?
  6. How to join MBA after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication with 63%
  7. Process and criteria of applying for government jobs after working in private companies and have done diploma in Architecture?
  8. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
  9. Which course can I join after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  10. What is the feature of diploma electronics and communication engineering?
  11. How can I join distance Diploma while working in Bahrain Refinery?
  12. Is it possible to get government job at an age of 41 years in AP being a diploma in Electronic and communication?
  13. List of private polytechnic colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I study to get permanent job if working as an Associate Data Entry Operator after completed Diploma in ECE?
  15. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
  16. How to do diploma in mechanical correspondence course?
  17. Which institutes are providing correspondence diploma course? I have done ITI
  18. Am I eligible for CS course after completing BSc and while working in a private company? Which are the exam centers for this course?
22nd January 2016, 03:46 PM
january2016

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do a diploma course in Electronic and communication while working in a private company?

If you are working in a private job and you want to go for diploma in electronic and communication. Then the biggest question is that why you want to have this degree course.
And if you want to have then you must get it from some recognized institute that offers full time course.
Distant degree course in electronic and communication is not worth according to me.
Instead of getting this course degree i will suggest you to go for the certification in Networking like: CCNA, CCNP,CIE or other Electrical certification.

Now, a days certification has more value than degree course for the corporate employee. So, go for certification. It is my honest suggestion for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?