22nd August 2011, 09:40 PM
Nidhisha

How to study further after doing B.Tech from Haryana in IT trade?

I have done B.tech from haryana(sonepat) in IT trade and now i want to study further with he help of scholarship abroad..what are the programs and exams which will help me in doing so..

13th February 2016, 12:09 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to study further after doing B.Tech from Haryana in IT trade?

You need to crack the GRE and TOEFL Entrance Examinations to be eligible for the course of MS in Abroad.
The Programs that are available to you is related to CSE and IT and it must be related to the subjects that you have studied in your B.Tech.
There are Scholarships that is provided for the course of MS Abroad but to be eligible for the Scholarship you will need to have good Domain Knowledge as well as a good academic record throughout your career and then you will have to clear a Personal Interview to be eligible for the Scholarship.
This is the process you must follow to get admission to the course of MS Abroad with a Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?